First high experience

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Translucenhaze, Apr 20, 2011.

1. What's some of you guys experiences for the first you got high?

The first time I got high I had some purple haze, and when I laid on my bed it felt like my bed was swallowing me, and I couldn't get up either.

2. At my friend's house in his huge backyard. We smoked out of an orange bong, and went inside to play xbox/wow and listen to music

3. I was drunk as fuck with some friends in a field during a friends going away party my sophomore year. I had always been like, anti-weed, but again I was pretty blitzed.

So some good friends were smoking what was probably shwag out of some metal makeshift piece, and I took a couple hits. I was too drunk to have any effect I'm pretty sure haha.

A few days after that I was like "Fuck it, I already tried it once." and a couple of friends came over, and they just had a reeaally resinated pipe. So I smoked some of that and got laid out and ate a couple pb&j's, but I still wanted to try real weed haha.

Come to think of it, I don't even remember smoking reeaal weed for the first time hahaha.

:smoke:

4. I played WOW but really I played the bejewled minigame I had added on

5. @mary jane wanna If you still play wow, get the addon "peggle"

6. No idea what i was smoking..some dutch stuff.
    Anyways i got stupidly high. Like 5 blunts and a few spliffs, i ended up sitting on a blunt and everybody panicked..Then i threw up a couple of hours later :rolleyes: