First heady piece ADAM G. Bubbler (retticelo)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by hanzi420, Apr 13, 2010.

1. i heard about this site called boromarket and bought this amazing bubbler from a member. kind of sucks that i had to pay $10 just to register and view everything, but i got this bubbler for only $300 so i am happy :):):) not my pictures but did an amazing job with these beatiful pictures (Miyagi-San) [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. oh my geez, very sexy piece! +rep broskin.

3. thanks :):):):)

4. very sexy piece indeed. is there any diffusion going on in the chambers?

5. That is one of the sickest looking bubblers I have ever seen posted.

6. I really like the marbles... The trichomey one is awesome

7. $300 Bucks for a bubbler? I mean its a nice piece and all but not even near worth $300, Max id pay for that is $100, if it drops and breaks, you basically lost $300, in my opinion it's not worth it.

8. I'm in love.

9. beautiful piece of glass right there man.... very classy

10. Well it's clearly a nice piece so what he paid doesn't really matter if it was the right price for him - and there's no way a piece like this would go for anywhere close to 100. Glass can break, it's a risk we all take.

11. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. :devious:

Damn straight..

OP: You may not have liked the $10 fee... but you'd like it even less if you paid $300 and got nothing in return. Free marketplaces attract scammers.

12. Sinsemillaplease could not have said it any better.
    That bubbler is absolutely beautiful!
    +rep dude:hello:

13. great looking bubbler OP, love it! boromarket is very legit for those who don't know :)

14. amazing bub bro

15. very nice. and thats quite the baller camera you took those with those are some of the nicest most detailed pics ive seen on here

16. OMG-Trichomes inside the glass!!! love it!

cool color too!

17. Bongs FTW!

18. #18 LegitDankz, Apr 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2010

Do you know anything? I mean literally, know anything at all?

Until you at least KNOW what you are talking about, keep your opinions to yourself.

Why are you posting something about bongs, when this is clearly about the OP's bubbler. GTFO troll.

19. #19 Absorb, Apr 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2010

Shut the hell up, you F**King troll, you are a looser i have opinions, i can say what i want... idiot that doesnt make me a trollhush up n go smoke sum shit *****

Actually, no...you can't say what you want here. This is a privately owned forum with rules and you clearly either haven't read them or don't give a shit. Either way, you don't need to be here, apparently. There are places out that thrive off of posts like yours. I'm sure you'll find them. *RMJL

20. ahh that's gorgeous!