First Grows

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by ProntoBanks, Dec 10, 2013.

1. I would love to hear stories about Peoples First grows

im not talking about a 1 plant deal either real grows
    i hear some people say how bad their first grows went others didnt face alot of problems
      and i   would like to hear other experiences !

2. 20170921_232304.jpg 20170921_232304.jpg )sorry just made acc yesterday. never rlly used forums b4. but im like 3 weeks in on a autoflower grow. cks feminized autoflowers has anyone grown these b4 . im a bit worried sum of them are stunted a bit or smaller but each seed is a few days apart. oldest to youngest is a week difference. but i think what im doing is studyn it to much and cannot watchh it grow litterly. like always turnen em around for the best light or light waterings.. i made things bout my grow so far if u can find it . started under cfls. used 10 23w the 100w replacement. worried cuz i heard feminized seeds altho auto i shouldnt start bust under hps cuz the spectrum is hard on the plants strrssin em mayb causing em to herme. and please dont give me shit bout my spelling i knno how to spell but idc really im omw domewhete and i can barely see my screen and i am not experienced at all but ive ever since a kid read and googled and youtubed grow journals and how to,s . if ppl wanna exchange pics and ideas and info get at me. id liketo find some
    who's grown b4 or a first time grower idc but maybe some one just starting to a month or so into en autoflowwr grow.