First Grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by XCLuSiVeSTiLo, Apr 24, 2006.

1. Well not really i tried to grow when i was like 15 and my Mother knew what they were and destroyed 6 plants. Now that i have a place to grow i planted 2 indoor plants and 4 outdoors. The outdoors have sprouted and look healthy. The indoor sprouts are in a windowsill that gets about 7 hours direct sunlight and then 6 hours of indirect light. They are showing a little strecthing not too bad but i wanted to know if it did stretch what methods can i use to kleep these plants?? and help the stems get stronger??

2. Also do you think this will be a good way to grow?

3. bro, your plants outside are going to flourish because of the light. Lighting is the most important thing in jane growing. The windowsill plants look like crap because of the lack of light they are recieving. My personal opinion is why try windowsill if you are able to grow outdoors? Yield, taste,smell,and high are in effect if not grown outdoors(unless indoor strain). Outdoor is the way to go if it is possible. Grow on brother.