First Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by hippypicker, May 15, 2010.

1. So I'm pretty excited to grow my own MJ but have a few questions I have a pond about a quarter mile from my farm in a remote location. There's lots of sunlight and unlimited water supply. I'm wondering if I could plant the weed right in the soil by the pond or not. Also are there any kinds of fertilizers or supplements that would help the weed grow well outdoors. I live in southern Alberta and the summers are long and hot. Also what would be a good strain to start out with and where can I get the seeds?

Happy Toking! :cool:

2. as long as you dont have many people hiking through that area then it would make a perfect location simply because you have an easy watering location. there are alot of websites online that sale seeds indiscreatly but i find that its easier to just buy a bag of weed and if ur lucky you;ll find some seeds in the bag. just because the weed you got with seeds could be sort of crappy dosent mean that the pot you grow from the seed will be. my first grow was from bag seed and it was only mids and it turned out to be some of the dankest smelling pot ive ever smelled and smoked.