First grow!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by shortify, Feb 8, 2009.

1. bump anyone ?

2. hey everyone sorry for not updating i didnt really have a camera so there really wasnt much to go on! but good news i got one and just in time lol so i got clones like i said and here they are im thinking its nitrogen defiancy? not sure tho ? so check them out and let me know what you think thanks

Attached Files:

• 004.jpg
      004.jpg
      File size:
      183.1 KB
      Views:
    • 005.jpg
      005.jpg
      File size:
      127.6 KB
      Views:
    • 006.jpg
      006.jpg
      File size:
      145.3 KB
      Views:
  3. also would just like to add when i did get these some of them well almost all were either some what nute burned to nute burned

4. lol im not sure if i mentioned this already or not but the three that are in the green and the one in the middle in the white bucket are all afghans and then the others are dutch treats just thought id share that XD :)

5. woaw~! three days ago fed them and man they seem to be loving it :hello: !!

6. :( no comments ?

7. ok well the plants are doing good but ive noticed on one or two fo them theres these like white circles on the leaves almost looks like wax dripped on to them? any ideas what this could be ?

8. No idea what that would be but i'm also i complete newb at this.
    I just started my plant this week and i was wondering if i should expect a yeild as big as your one my first go round. i have about 18 sproutlings.

Also Just would like to say nice job mna these are looking excellent.

9. woah 18 sporutlings im preety new at this too man but thanks alot for posting lol havent had someone post in a while and as to your question youd be looking at more then me if you take care of them but when your starting from seed you will have some males but your looking a farley nice yield i cant really give you any numbers but you get more then me ive got 8 going right now they look alot better i just fed them and they took off : ) heres some more pics : ) thanks again for commenting and do you have a journal started? if you do hit me up with the link wouldnt mind checkin them out : ) also! the fourth pic is the circle that i was talking about that looks like wax :\ you can deff tell tho from the old pics they have filled out : )

Attached Files:

10. any comments ? on what that circle could be on the leave? ?

11. well i heard that hte circle could be from drops of water? calicum build up could this be tottally false? or??? :cool:

12. bump lol bahh need some more comments!!!

13. I had the same thing and it was water spots:)
    The plants look good:)
    Try to keep the leafs off the soil, it promotes mold:(

Keep em happy:D

14. A not-out-of-focus pic would speak a million words!

15. thanks!:hello: apreciate it and will do! there looking great ill take some more pics soon : ) ! going to try hard and keep them happy lol : ) !

16. sorry! lol im not that great at the whole camera thing yet workin on it!

17. There water-spots don't worry. Looking good.

18. yepp : ) thanks :) for commenting too !

19. ive got a question for everyone and any one! well i was just wondering when your cloning right, say you clone from a first generation so (started from seed) and you take some cuttings and clone them so then thats first generation clone right ? now if you cloned those clones and so on does it loose potentcy etc? or? will be as good or wont be able to tell the difference?

20. #60 GREYCLOUD, Mar 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2009

I don't know for sure but over the years I have heard that they do decrease in quality

But i have also heard the opposite.

Post here http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute...-marijuana-your-s-answered-here-new-post.html

alot of great help here on GC:)