first grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by comeoriginal740, Aug 15, 2008.

1. #1 comeoriginal740, Aug 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2008
    alright so my brother had a bunch of old dried up foxfarm in a hole (old grow parents killed) so i got the dried up foxfarm and put it in my pots and threw in some bagseed and now im here.my plants are lookin kinda ugly, my dog jacked up one of em so i did some surgery.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Yeah next time when you want to do this seriously, one pot per plant. They certainly have their roots tangled and are going to be competing for nutrients, and one may kill the other in each pot. What I'd do is flower them now, produce what you can, and try again the right way. They look ok though, might want to feed them a bit. Might stop that yellowing.

3. alright sounds cool.thanks for the tip.

4. alright well its something days later,im feeding em full strength nutes, ive got three females, and ive killed the males.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Hey not lookin too bad.

6. finally some love despite my crappy photography. thank you for checkin out meh plants.

7. Nice job on the LST. Looks like they are still making it even though they are sharing one pot. Interesting.

Loving the use of LST :D

8. haha yea ive always admired lst when ive seen others do it, and im a hands on person and i needed to keep the profile of the plants low so i decided to do it.

since i was like 14 ive had so many failed grows. ive had my mom yank seeds out the mail, see my plants on the side and rip em out 3! 3 freakin times, grandparents killed last seasons grow. and finally this season has been a success. i love it.

9. Sometimes the winds just aren't right to grow. One of those times is when family knows and disagrees with it...be careful.

10. How old are you now? If you have any way of making money you should consider an indoor stealth grow at a trusted friends house. Your parents/grandparents are only doing what they feel is in your best interest and that is totally understandable. They are being good parents! At least do your part and stay out of their crosshairs. Also be aware that heavily using marijuana in your developmental years (roughly before 16-18) can stunt your mental development. Not trying to preach but you should be informed so you can make educated decisions.

11. im 18, its at a friends house right now so im good on that part, but yea it does jack you up mentally its really wierd tho i have an iq of 125 but i feel really stupid, and reality is such a blur (ive been sober the past few months).

12. Alright well i just purchased a new nutrient supplement for budding and i was curious about what everyone things about this stuff, the guy at the local grow shop recommended it.

Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Bloom Soil Formula
    Pure Blend Pro Soil Formula is formulated for soil container gardens and for fruit and flower ripening in hydrogardens for the last stage before harvest. Derived from fish meal, composted sea bird guano, sea kelp, spirulina, soybean protein extract, rock phosphate, potassium carbonate, magnesium carbonate, calcium carbonate, humic acid, fulvic acid, citric acid, raw sugar cane, silica clay extracts, amino acids, B-complex vitamins, and select botanical plant extracts. NPK Formula: 1.5-4-5

Ill have some pics up tomorrow, ill take my time when taking these ones.

I hear of people adding other nutes on top of this, if anyone has any tips please let me know.

13. Have you ever been evaluated for ADD/ADHD? I know that feeling and have shared it before. I was diagnosed with ADD a while back and I've been on some medication that has changed my behaviors and my life in general in very positive ways.

Anyway, good luck with the grow :cool:

14. Looking good. nice lst too.

15. Thank you flower girl.:wave:

Haha yes i have ADD.I took meds in school till the 7th grade. I dont want to take them anymore though because i dont like the fact that most, not all are amphedamine based, and i dont like to put un natural things into my body. meditation helps and teas and exercise alot.

Anyways there was a good display of my add haha.So heres the pics i was supposed to get yesterday.

The damn dirty CLAW got one of em as you can see.I flushed her today.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And i wish i could say this was mine, i just wanted to post it; i thought it looked cool.

[​IMG]