First Grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Old school head, Oct 13, 2018.

1. good. it looks like you got the basic equipment needed for a garden.

2. Well brother bud growers, I fucked up when I put the Kush beans in last night. I didn’t water the souls before I put them in!! Idiot!! So I water the beans more than I should have, to get the soil wet. Now I’ll just keep an eye on them and not water again till the soil is dry in the first 2 inches. Hopefully the White Widow will go in tonight.

3. All 9 are up and seedling stage began early this am. Just let them sink in cup and plant next time.

28740DB4-5C99-49B7-BBD5-988213ADF6BE.jpeg 9A8876A5-21D1-4241-87ED-33C01FE19EE3.jpeg

4. That’s exactly what I’ll do!! I’m putting the others in tonight. How old are the ones in your picture? They look nice.

5. So this morning the tent was 67' F, 44% RH. This has been usual for me so far in the mornings. I'll check later tonight for another temp, humidity update. All beans are in the ground, It's now hurry up and wait time. Sorry thats the USMC (motto) of which I'm out of now.

6. This morning Temp was 68' F and RH 44%. I've had 1 bean break the surface, It's blueberry kush. The 2 WW and 1 BK have yet to make an appearance. Hopefully tonight I'll have some more popping up. I watered 1/2 cup water to the BK plants and 1/4 cup water to the BK plants.

Attached Files:

7. Can I ask how you find plant straight into the final pot. If that's what it is. Sorry if I'm wrong. It looked that way? This seems like what I will do with my second grow. I germinated in peat pellets, but had to put into 3 gallon smart pots. When they were 4 days sprouted. Has worked out well. Since I figured out how to water the girls. These were taken last night. Day, 18 flowering I believe for them last night. To me, it might of added an extra week or two of vegging, but there growth seems exceptional from their roots not having to be transplanted 2,3, or even 4 times. Any thoughts for me? IMG_20181017_202132.jpg IMG_20181017_202204.jpg Screenshot_20181017-162037.jpg

Fuck marrying a black widow. When you can smoke the White Widow!

8. Those look great!! I started mine in paper towls then moved to these 1 gal pots. I'll keep them in the 1 gal pots till they are 14-16 inchs high then transplant to my 5 gal buckets.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Do you find the transplant goes smoothly that way? My growing in the beginning g was fuckkkked up! Lol! I thought these girls were going to die so many times. Filtered clogged after like 3 days of use, and temp got up to 39c for maybe 2 or 3 days, before I realised that, and fixed. Either way, I don't mind having to veg for a week or two, even longer to plant into final pot from beginning. But wanted saw yours, and thought it looked good mate, and wanted to ask. Thanks for replying to me! Good luck on yours!

10. Transplant shock is a myth. I actually see transplant growth spurts. Look how many guys mainline, top, and transplant autoflowers.

11. You think? Being on my first grow. There's going to be a lot of experimenting in my future, and every day is experimenting now. However, I have to be decently cautious lol trying to grow my own smoke/vape stash.

12. This morning temps at 74' F and RH at 43%. I now have 3 beans sprouting up, despite my scew ups. I have yet to get my 4th plant to sprout but I'm going to give him a few more days. last night watered 1/3 cup water on the Blueberry Kush plants and 1//4 cup of water on the White Widow plants.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Welp it's now monday and i lost one seed that never sprouted(White Widow). It was 68'F and 38% RH in the tent this morning. I'll be watering each plant with 1/2 cup water when I get home tonight. I'll add some pics taken yesterday which is exactly 1 week since I planted them. IMG_2212[1].JPG IMG_2212[1].JPG IMG_2215[1].JPG IMG_2212[1].JPG IMG_2212[1].JPG IMG_2215[1].JPG

14. Fixed that for ya, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Welp 12 days in now. The 3 surviving plants seem to be doing well. I continue to water with a 1/3 to 1/2 cup of water per day. The temp fluccuates from 71 to 81' F, RH goes from 36 to 46%.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Temp 83’ F, RH 36%... not gonna water today, I think I’ve overwatered just a bit. The leaves are a little wavy and waxy looking.

Attached Files:

17. Looking good. Was the 4th one a dud?

18. Yes it was.

19. This morning temp at 72’ F, RH 36%. Plants look good. I didn’t water yesterday , think I’ve over watered them just a hair.

Attached Files:

20. Well 2 days into the 3rd week of the seedling stage. Plants are all about 4” tall, look healthy as best as I can tell. Watering between a 1/4 and 1/2 cup a water a day.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1