First grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Thatguy89, Jul 17, 2017.

• Like Like x 1
  1. [​IMG]got some new pots to transplant into..currently in 8L going into I think these 12L...I think the airpots have a bit better drainage than the fabric cheapo "root pouches" I'm using. Starting to see minerals caking up on the fabric probably salts which isn't good. Figure it takes more to flush the fabric pots than plastic airpots.

First grow

2. [​IMG]the ladies in there new and final homes...almost time to flip to flower

First grow

• Like Like x 1
  3. Got my gavita 600/750 DE flex all set up....the heat seems surprisingly manageable. Going lights off at 7am tomorrow then the ladies are on there first day of flower.

First grow

4. [​IMG] Day 2 of flower and they are loving this gavita! The stretch has defiantly started!

First grow

• Like Like x 1

5. Niccccccce

6. [​IMG]day 3 of flower...seriously underestimated the stretch it's a good thing I didn't go 2 months of veg.

First grow

• Like Like x 5
  7. Thanks for showing your stuff. Looks like a nice setup.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks the setups a work in progress getting there though...a lot of work watering these things every day since I'm in coco.

First grow

9. Yeah the little suckas really thirst ay
    I'm in coco also.

• Like Like x 1
  10. [​IMG][​IMG]The tent is really filling up fast now, dropped the calmag and it seems the yellowing problem has stopped..gavita set at 600 watts a little over 2 feet from the canopy and they are happy as can be.

First grow

• Like Like x 1
  11. Man that sounds spot on. I had same issues with yellowing and same as you picked em right up. All good. Kiweed

• Like Like x 1
  12. Did you manage to stop the yellowing issue..I never really figured out what it was cause I changed a few things

First grow

13. I was told that coco fibre doesn't have the base ph leveling buffer that organic soil does so salts in the nutes are not easily dispersed but taken up by the plants. Apparently calcium and magnesium ie CMX from flair form gives the plant what it needs to level out the levels. Next time I'll only use 1/4 or at most 1/2 nutes during veg but I'll still put 5ml to 10ltres of water + feeding. It seemed to work.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Also I was told that a lack of nutes causes another type of yellowing. Basically I have to determine had I been over feeding and the answer was yes. So I deduced it was salts and needed calculator and mag. If I hadn't been overfeeding but underfeeding it would still pay to use CMX for lack of calcium and mag. I think coco doesn't hold what the plant needs through hydro. Bloody tricky.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I hear ya I somehow managed to get nute burn and what appeared to be a deficiency at the same time lol

First grow

16. Are you about to flower? Sorry im.ripped and don't remember haha, but if they are the yellowing of new growth is pretty typical it won't harm it

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  17. Me 2 and my cookies had twisting leaves at the top. After a week on CMX it came right. I dunno if I've got correct but I think next time I'm gonna mix coco and a bit of organic. I still reckon your are killer looking. WW sounds like on to it. Stretch if you like or not.