First grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Thatguy89, Jul 17, 2017.

1. [​IMG] first grow these are 3 weeks old..the one that started out the smallest I named gimpy cause she had 2 finger leaves but is now the biggest and growing the fastest. White widow feminized seeds from crop king.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Looking good bud. What's your setup?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks man, got a 4.3x4.3x7 tent...240 3w chip cree/osram panel. Has the switches for blue white red, right now just blue and white on..something like 80 of the 3w chips I believe. For flower I have a gavita 600/750 de. Growing in coco with the local hydro stores a+b formula, cal-mag and roots excelurator.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Today's day 21, considering I stunted them twice already and topped them a few days ago they look pretty damn happy lol.

5. Definitely going to be watching this one mate. I'm just building my grow cab, will be starting my first grow in the next couple of weeks

• Like Like x 1
  6. Looking good especially for being stunted twice especially so early id get some LST on it get some light to the lower.
    Have you considered topping her, get her nice and bushy.
    I say her in the hope for you mukka.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Sweet I'll check it out when you get er Goin!

8. Already topped..between the top set of leaves a few days ago just can't see the new growth yet it's too small lol...few more days I'm sure it'll show! She looks like she's staying pretty short as is but I might do some lst as well just want to wait til the plants a bit stronger.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I grow crop king exclusively or i have for 8 grows now. And im starting 7 white widows today, youve got an amazing set up for just 2 girls! Theyre going to be super happy! Canadian grower right haha, after topping it always takes a bit to recoup but theyre looking healthy!

Subbing for this one! Crop king is hit or miss and youve got a hit!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  10. I've got 4 in there...only weird thing is gimpy..it has 2 finger leaves where the 3 fingers should be and 4 finger leaves where the 5 finger leaves should be? Have you ever grown any weird plants out? Hoping it will be okay it's actually the nicest one. (Biggest leaves and growing faster)

11. Also lst is your best friend. Youll get nice round globe plants with good spacing creating nice large bud. I suggest vegging atleast 4 weeks but id aim for about 6.

My baby turns 4 months old today and 5 days until harvest and has beer bottle buds haha [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. That looks fucking chronic bro..shape on that plant is perfect. Did you top at all or just some serious lst? I was thinking doing a 2 month veg since they are still super small..I definately won't flip in a week i want to fill the tent up the best I can while still being cautious of the stretch.

• Like Like x 2
  13. With lst stretch isnt to bad at all shes about 2.5 by 2.5 foot. 20 gallon pot ( super overkill but helped with not watering every other day and instead every 4 day )
    i have 20 main tops with bud all the way down the kola. Topped every chute twice went from 4 to 8 to 16. At 16 main chutes i topped 2 more tall growths on the side. I have a journal for her on my profile if you need some info.
    Mine was your size at the same amount of time, and i vegged 6 week.
    i got some crop king babies going in and im trying ti win a light test contest,

Id love your vote :D
    Testers wanted for Mars Hydro COB

14. You might want to pull your light away from the plants for a few days to force a little stretch and get some height on them. The WW is a sativa based strain (killer good too) and tends to be a more lanky and taller plant than the indica varieties. You want to open it up as much as possible so light can penetrate the canopy of the plant and develop out ALL buds, not just the tops. Not real fond of Coco as a media, but that's just me. Happy growing! TWW

• Like Like x 3
  15. Thanks for the tip..these plants seem to be growing like indica dominant though. I'm sure there's many different genetics of ww out there.

16. WW is super heavy indica. Moving your light to promote stretch isnt always a good thinf. Id lst her before moving any light higher to really penetrate the lower parts of the plant. When youre happy with the lst. Raise it slightly and put a small fan on them. This way as thet stretch the build stronger more resistant stocks. Which is term will be better in the end. I had a kola drop on its side today before tieing it up. Weighed in a 53 grams wet. And it was my smallest one haha, the stem is thich but 53 grams is quite a bit to hold.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I actually just did move the light back 6 inches today to see the effect..there just over 2 feet now...the leaves seem to be curling down quite a bit when lights are on. I could also be over watering but I read to keep the coco from going dry.