First grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by firsttimer1989, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Everything looks good I just don't know what type of plants they are but I'm thinking they are a indica it's been about 40 days I don't know when I should start flowering stage someone help [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. They looking good boss. Imo put them into flowering when they are about half the overall height you want, then they will prolly double in size and bingo

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Two in the back, far right look like a hybrid, let them go a few more weeks and your yield will double

4. No worries man best of luck

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

5. Thanks lit I f will let them all grow a couple more weeks thanks for info

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Yeah that's a crock of shit. You don't know what your talking about I have hybrids that look more like pure indices than my indices look and I have hybrids that look more like sativa. So your answer is shit.

There's a million different hybrids with different levels of indica and sativa in them and there's Indicas and sativas that don't play by the fat leaf skinny leaf scenario. I sugguest you stop believing the stereotypical weed is weed topics.

https://forum.grasscity.com/threads/perpetual-closet-grow.1434897/

7. The very first thing we make fun of on this forum is people that want to identify plants and stuff. Then we have someone whose going to go out there and start identifying them for you. Lol. That's your first clue that I wouldn't take any information from litthefrog

8. You can disagree without being rude about it. Peace.

• Like Like x 1
  9. It was just a guess sheesh I said LOOK like not IS but by all means. You're the expert. Good for you! You have the bigger dick! Yay!!!! -.-

• Like Like x 1
  10. I know it's not 100% but a lot of plants do follow that stereotype and a lot don't. One way or another for some one who ISN'T an expert like yourself, guessing is all one can do until you smoke it. Why are you here? I thought we were supposed to be helping each other out. constructive criticism is always welcome, you're just a douche! @Therooster420

• Like Like x 1
  11. Negative. I always help when I have the opportunity but when I see someone say stupid shit I'm not afraid to tell you it's stupid shit. "Those look like hybrids give them extra veg time and your yield will double"

What the fuck does that mean? Your yield increases with every strain the longer you veg it. What the fuck does it having to be a hybrid have to do with anything? And second of all you can't tell jack shit about a strain from looking at a picture of it in veg. Anyone who claims to be able to do so is foolish. Plain and simple.

• Like Like x 1
  12. #17 Litthefrog, Feb 28, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
    Ok it's official your a f**k wit, those were two separate statements, my bad I didn't put a comma. Being a hybrid has NOTHING to do with yeild. That's not what I meant it was an observation unrelated to yeilds, everyone else seems to have understood that . The OP asked if he should veg longer. I said yes you should you'll double your yeild. That's how I know your just trying to be a dick. It's ok though because.... Cookie Monster is sad that he has no cookies and you're sad you have no friends. :)

13. I have lots of friends on here bro lol I just called out some shit that doesn't make sense. Don't get all bent out of shape over it. And delete the fuck wit comment before an admin sees it and sends you a nasty gram. I said your information was shit. I wasn't about to verbally attack you. I attacked your statement. Suck it up and move on

• Like Like x 1
  14. #19 Litthefrog, Feb 28, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
    Ahahahahaha omg you took it literally. I don't care about you, Or your friends, (I do like Cookie Monster though so I did feel a little bad when he didn't have any cookies)it was a smart ass remark. But your to dumb to even get that. You make this no fun. Atleast when I get into shit talking there's usually someone smarter on the other end.

15. "Bro.."that word right there tells me all I need to know about you. Not even worth it.