First grow , worried about seedlings !

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by burn94, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Hey there ! Do these little babies look healthy to you ? Im worried about root/stem rot ! They popped of the soil 5 days ago and I might have gone overboard with watering lol .. First pic is 3 days ago and second is today. The only thing that bother me is that stem color , why isnt it green ? Temp is 68

Attached Files:

2. They're fine but I understand your concern.

Just don't overdo it on light or water.

If they start stretching, lower the light

Leaves start curling up, raise the light

Good luck!

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Looks good, have patience.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Stems are fine. Just take it easy on the water and don't give it ANY nutrients barring root stimulator for the 1st 3 - 4 weeks.

5. Every seedling I have ever grown has purple stems to start. Good luck with your grow. :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. #6 kempala, Nov 15, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
    They look good to me. My seedlings also have redish purple stems. Just take it easy with the water i guess. What soil are you using?

They take there time at the start so they can spread there roots out a bit. They will take off eventually.

Sent from my SM-J530F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Thanks guys ! And for medium im using Promix with LEDs and a grow tent :) They are in really huge pots so I bought a sprayer to avoid overwatering again ! I was led to the idea that autos were a better choice for your first grow but man after getting more familiar with the plant I should have ordered classic photos lol but well shit ! Buy the ticket, take the ride.

8. yeah. no worries. autos are good for starting out. thats how it went for me. i fucked up a couple of times already but you start to feel them plants more and more on what they need

Sent from my SM-J530F using Grasscity Forum mobile app