First Grow - Special Kush - Delicious Fruity Chronic Juice

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Stoned Ghost, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Go for it. Thats a solid deal.

2. Well its through GumTree so im a bit weary of the bank transfer. But i suppose $60 is $60.

Pictures soon

3. Good news! The strange colors are gone, still a bit of yellowing. But that will probably pack up and leave too!

Photos

Special Kush

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Delicious Fruity Chronic Juice

[​IMG]

They're looking good and healthy, Havent been watered in about 36 hours, Will water when lights back on!

4. ya they look good

the special kush looks like you may have got a sativa dominant phenotype but those are only the first leafs so hard to say

5. Well it was stated that when i bought them they were indica :)

6. Still some funky colours!

Will the Yellow eventually go? or is it there to stay?

Photos

Special Kush

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Just an update for today!

Photos

Special Kush

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Both

[​IMG]

So when would be the time to start getting some nutes?

8. after they have like 4 or 5 sets of 3 finger or higher leafs on it usualy is when you can give nutes

your soil has time release nutrients in it remember..... probably enough for the first month and a half maybe more

9. The coloring is starting to return again?

Its weird. It leaves then returns a few days later. its was pretty much gone this morning and when the lights came back on maybe half hour before i got home i checked them and the colors have come back, ill grab some photos.

Delicious Fruity Chronic Juice is still going good. slightly smaller than the other. But no weird colors.

10. Colors have returned!!

[​IMG]

Also these any good for veg?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Ok bro, I'm subbed. Nice job on your cabinet too by the way, looks really clean. I'm also growing some OG Kush and on my first indoor grow. Here's a link if you wanna check it out http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-m...t-room-my-first-indoor-grow.html#post15068568 Mine is my first indoor, but I've grown outdoors, on and off, for many years and even though it's all just growing weed, it's also a totally different animal altogether. I think your little seedling is fine bro. If you look at my grow, you'll see some pics on the last page of some 3 week old plants that I've started from seed as well. (I'd post one here for you too, but GC won't let me) Some of them had brown spots on the leaves as they were busting out just like yours, some of them didn't. The brown spots are still evident from the photos, but you'll also notice that the plant is thriving. Don't trip bro, your little guys are fine, you're just being an over protective parent, and that's pretty normal too lol.
    I will say one thing for sure, stay on top of your ph. Seriously, invest in a good pen. Blue Labs makes a SWEET pen and you can pick them up anywhere online for around 90usd. I've gone through 2 pens on just this, my first indoor grow. I first bought this onehttp://www.monstergardens.com/hydroponics/meters-and-testers-ec-ph-ppm/ph-meters.html?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage-vmshopgreen.tpl&product_id=402&category_id=196 and within 3 weeks, it wouldn't calibrate any longer and was having to buffer in my head, not good practice. The BlueLabs pen is the way to go, easy to use, easy as hell to calibrate too. Also, someone mentioned super cropping instead of topping or lst, I would agree in regards to topping, I'm new to SC, but from what I see, I like. But you've really got to take your time or else you end up topping the plant anyway when you pinch it's little neck off, so when learning to SC, proceed with caution. But I LOVE LST and I wouldn't wait to start, every time I take these girls out to water I have a grip of new shoots, loaded with bud sites to tie down. Even if I'm fortunate enough to get back outdoors and grow, I'll ALWAYS tie these bitches up. They just love it in my opinion, but remember, just my opinion =o) Have fun and good luck with your grow, I'll check in on ya from time to time.

12. Thanks man. I really appreciate the comments on the cab. I really like it and was definitely worth making.

I've read your thread, and realised I've been into before, I absolutely love your setup! Looks so clean, professional and well done. You'll no doubt get some beauty's growin in there.

I do stress out over every little thing, just due to the fact I think of every imperfection as life threatening :)

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you can help me along my grow and make sure a first timer grows some fantastic meds.

13. Sorry everyone for the lack of updates, been busy and gotten lazy with photos. ladies are growing well. apart from a bottom leaf on the Special Kush. But it will survive. I have topped both ladies, photos aren;t the best though.

Special Kush

[​IMG]

Topped

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Topped

[​IMG]

Also, 250w HPS, 250w Ballast, Cool Tube and a load of ducting are on their way in the post!!

14. I wouldnt have topped those, they are too small still imo

15. [quote name='"Genocide"']I wouldnt have topped those, they are too small still imo[/quote]

Right for once.

16. Im gunna follow this close, earliest top i think ive seen.

17. im guessing its gunna have a nice stunt now

18. Possibly. Ive never topped when the plant was still tiny like that. Id say a couple of weeks of stunt is a reasonsble assumption tho considering more mature vegative stage plants see 4-7 days of slow growth after topping.

19. Kinda looks like he might have fimmed it actually.