first grow sort of sea of green

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by davidmelling, Jul 5, 2011.

1. Hi

Im growing from seed but want to do the see of green method. I know it wont work aswell as using clones but im scared of being busted with a mother plant. At what height should i switch to flowering (im growing super bud which is big bud x skunk). My grow room is only 160 cm high so i want to flower early

Thanks alot

2. I don't care for this sog method,kinda like raising veal. fyi where I'm from if your caught with pot your punishment depends on the weight.but if you r caught growing the punishment depends on the number of plants so u wanna grow three monsters v/s twenty little buds. but to answer your quest u flipp the lights when ever your ready. imo u should wait a week and a half after you first see green from your sprout.

3. Do your rents know your growing, it's just you said you didn't want to get busted were you talking about the cops X SKUNK reaks like hell like real bad it stinks like a stoned skunk taking a shit so keep that in mind good luck i hope you have good ventalation and odor control :D

4. #4 davidmelling, Jul 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2011
    Thanks skunky munky and Booboo1eye

Im from the UK, were alot more leniant over here (im assuming your from the US). As long as i keep my grow down to about 8 plants or so and im not harvesting more than 6 months personal use (say 26 ounces) i'll just get a caution for "cultivation". The problem is if i get caught with a mother plant and a flowering room this will show continous production and i'll get done for "production" and will get anything from 200 hours unpaid community work or 4 years in prison depending on the judge. Im not worried about the smell as im going over the top on odour control, a bigger extractor than i need, a bigger carbon filter than i need, perhaps some of the odor eating cfls and some ionisers and plug in air freshners. Im not worried about the police finding out, im worried about my landlord finding out and then him telling the police. So you think the superbud will stink, perhaps i'll stick to northern lights, my original plan