First grow small setup cfl with 1 plant

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by amacom, Aug 8, 2017.

?

Will this die before its smoked

Poll closed Sep 15, 2017.
  1. Probably

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Most likely

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. No one cares

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. As the title say this is my first grow and im going to try to use what i have till i save up enough money for a good LED setup. Atm, I'm going to setup the grow cubby with 2 45w 6500k, 2 25w 2500k, 1 65w 6500k CFL. I have some more low k lights for flower stages but hoping to have led by then. Any suggestions would be awesome. I tried this before many years ago and took the successfully veged plants outside to flower (used less CFL than this time and they got huuge), but all were stolen >_> i have 5 seeds right now from bagweed and i dont know when im getting more seeds so im germinating one at a time. Started germ a few hours ago. Just waiting for that then ill put this lil closet to work after i do some touchups here and there. Also to note that i will be using some form of coco coir substrate as i have a ton left over from my last attempts. Note #2...the closet size is: 28" deep 38" wide 34" tall. (Height can be raised if needed). Cheers!

Attached Files:

2. Should've got a mars 300 from amazon probably would've been cheaper than all those bulbs. 65$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Until I read the box, I thought you had a frozen pizza in there..LMAO

4. I bought the coco coir, tray, heating mat, reflective growing wrap and all the CFL like 10 years ago when i first tried growing. The 65w CFL is a worklight that i had laying around for some time. I dont even think LED growing was a thing back then or i had no clue. I always looked at the hps prices and electricity prices and thought screw that. Hopefully by the time i hit flower stage i will grab a mars. Or soon after, but that is the plan.

5. 1 mars and those cfls and a decent scrub system would should a good harvest

6. Scrog*

7. Lol. Well hopefully in a few months i will have some good pizza toppings ;P

• Like Like x 1
  8. Scrogg will be setup on a pvc pipe frame inside box with LST and some topping and maybe fiming

• Like Like x 1
  9. What nutes does everyone use nowadays? Id like to be as organic as possible

10. Whats a scrub system? Im still such a noob :/

11. Nvm..i get it now...