First grow, slow growth

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Bloodletting666, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Hello this is my first grow. Using 180 watt leds and 400 watt mh
    Sensi grow a and b
    Temp at 65 when lights are off and around 85 to 90 when on
    lights at 18/6
    PPM @ 1800
    PH @ 5.7

I had transplanted from soil and had problems with my Dwc so I know that slowed things down, but when I switched to drip feed roots and plant growth exploded, but now things have slowed down again dramatically again.

She is about a foot tall and about 2 months of veg, what's going on with it slowing down again, it looks healthy

Attached Files:

2. so you're still in veg? at a foot tall, i'd put them into flower. imo, you've already waited too long. the lights you have aren't gonna penetrate too far beneath the canopy, so you're gonna have a bunch of plant receiving little to no light. can't explain the slowed growth. are your buckets full of roots? optimal ph for hydro is 5.8.

3. Yea I was going to flower but I wanted to scrog this plant. my hps is verticle and bottom leaves get plenty of light.

I just don't wanna flower till I can't take more clones

4. Lots of root, probably close to 18 inches long and pretty thick and white

5. wow! you'll yield much more with the 400 watts on the tops and the leds on the sides!!!

6. I know but I have height restrictions until I get an air cooks tube, there would only be about a foot of space and that would bring temp around plant up to about 100, would this still be fine?

7. Yes that will be even better than required. So you do not need to change anything at all as the you are going on the perfect way. so keep going on.

8. 100 is too hot. it'll still grow, but you'll end up with light, airy buds with no weight.

9. [quote name='"GrowBot"']
    100 is too hot. it'll still grow, but you'll end up with light, airy buds with no weight.[/quote]

yup that's what I was thinking. I'm hoping with my cool tube I get tomorrow and switching light where my led is will help out.

10. Also I upped her sleeping time to 8 hours and I noticed alot more activity so I will keep it there for tonight again and hopefully I can get some clones off her. thanks everyone