First Grow, She Is In Beginging Flower Stage

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Cambro711, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Hey you guys it's my first grow, just wanted to know what you guys think of it, I germinated late in early June so she's a short one. Anything you guys think I can do to increase cola lengths or bud quality is much appreciated, in growing sunset sherbet in fox farms ocean Forest soil and feeding her one cap of big bloom per gallon bottle every other feeding

Attached Files:

2. I'd recommend cutting those few leaves down there on the bottom that are touching the soil......if they were mine I would.

Looking good though.....great run so far for your 1st!:passing-joint:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks man! I'll trim them next watering, and yeah I got lucky this is bag seed :weed:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Big part of why I mentioned to do that is because that's a good way for your plant to catch some kinda fungus or disease.....so if you did it sooner rather than later......it probably wouldn't hurt....but totally up to you:love-m3j:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Oh dang I had no clue, last thing I want is to come this far then have it catch something during the flower because I read that's when it's the most fragile also, I'm going to clip them first thing tomorrow morning thank you man :passing-joint:

6. looking good

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thank you man :thankyou:

8. Congrats looks good

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks man :metal:

10. Lower leaves cut :smoke:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1