First Grow! SCROG WITH FLUORO!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by SirSinsemilla, Dec 23, 2008.

1. :hello:

It begins!! I have around 30 cuttings sitting in my closet, some have began to shoot out roots and I have since moved them into soil. I am currently running them under fluoro and I am going to attempt to take them through the entire process with just fluoro.

I have Super Sour Diesel, Jack Harer and a Master Kush.

I just took pictures but I can't get them up yet. I just wanted to force myself to make the post and get started officially on here.

I will add pics in the next hour, if anyones got questions hit me up here or in pm.

Thx now in advance by the way to all the people who will be with me and helping me through this grow. :D

2. #2 SirSinsemilla, Dec 23, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2008
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. i'll be watching i wanna do a cfl grow so i'm soaking up as much as i can:smoking:

4. Looking pretty good! When are you going to transplant? Looks like you might have some fert probs there, but hopefully they'll clear up when you transplant. Do you have a space ready for 30 plants? Will be keeping an eye on this. Good luck!

5. Nice job on the lights. Those fit your space perfect. Whats your wattage, and are you going to add more after the cloning? You seem to use your space effiecently, nice :)

6. haha that took forever but I finally got the pics up, so enjoy. I am very early on as you can see so I don't have much to share now but I will keep posting!

7. Those are clones, they're gonna look a little bit droopy, they're feeling dehydrated from not having roots :p

8. I have a closet that gives me about 24sq ft. I will construct 3 shelves and grow 8 sq ft on each one. I will add more lights as needed. My wattage is 30w per bulb and theres 2 per ballast. So 4 total right now.

9. Your plants are looking a bit unhealthy. Maybe too much potassium? or also could be the result of the pH of your water not being the right amount. One other reason might be underfeeding. Check all three of these and see if your plants become looking a more healthier green color. Other than that, looking great, can't wait to see them girls flower.

10. They are still recovering and I think that is most of it, some of them are still pre-root even. They are coloring up nicely once I get them into soil it seems. If they continue to lose color or something I will look into it more. I still have the plants I got the cuttings from so even if I whipe I can start over :p

11. Ahh, gotchya. Should have recognized that from the many irregular shapes and sizes. Thanks for the clarification.

12. Its all good, I just took a look at ur post, your plants look nice. :D

13. Okay so, since there isn't anything exciting to report on about the babies I have decided to give you some pictures of the moms :p

I appologize for quality they are cell pics.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. The fluorescents you have there are those cool white, Daylight or warm or are they mixed reason i ask is because i will be using the 4 foot fluorescents as well and need to know what the best combination would be your grow looks great also do you know of any books that mention how to SCroG ill be picking up indoor outdoor horticulture book today and if you have any surgestions let me know because my space i have to work with i might need to SCroG some weird demensions thanx

15. #15 phatrick2332, Sep 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2009
    I am using 4 lamps at the moment (8 bulbs total) I have 6-6500k and 2-3000k bulbs and the plants seem to be doing very well.

Wow, searching while smoking has kicked my ass with this thread date..im sorry.