first grow room with pics.

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by nevets88, Nov 27, 2011.

1. so here's the first grow room. all the plants are in one room until the second one is finished. very open to constructive criticism.not exactly to sure as to what info to include right now but i will be updating.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

pics of the temp'
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

now for the pics of the second room where half of the plants will be going to once the room is finished.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and the pantry full of yummy food lol

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. HoUston we have a problem. For some reason the AC wasn't working.

3. and the AC is up and working. for some reason the water was getting to it, but that problem is fixed.

4. id find a way to get the lights way closer to the plants or there gona keep stretching and get all stringy

5. [quote name='"scrogthemhoes"']id find a way to get the lights way closer to the plants or there gona keep stretching and get all stringy[/quote]

The next grow glass enclosed hoods will be used instead, and the lights will dropped a lot closer. There's 35 plants in total 16 in one room and 19 in the other. And there's 8k watts in each room. Then next grow each plant will have its own lamp also.

6. fuckin dialed room

7. nice i wish i had that kind of room to grow!

8. Looking good, it will be even better once you get the hoods and can move the lights!

SignSmoker

9. the watering and draining system is done. got a few pics as well

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and decided to try out one recirculating DWC for shits and giggles.
    [​IMG]

10. DWC will amazing you.

11. [quote name='"n0s33d2"']DWC will amazing you.[/quote]

I'm really hoping so. I've read a lot about it so just wanted to try it out. Hopefully she recovers ok because she was in the coco coir before.

12. She will do just fine.

13. That is gonna be SaWeeeeeet!!!!

14. well i have an update. the leaves started changing color and im not to sure why and if it could be a big problem. if someone could please help.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. looks like zinc deficiency to me, but wait for someone with more knowledge to chime in. great room BTW,.