First grow quick questions

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by TwiztidToker24, May 13, 2011.

1. Two questions, one do i need potting soil to start seedlings inside or will cow manure/compost work? (works for other types of plants im growing now). Also can plants be planted outside in the biodegradable pots? They are kinda small so i wanted to make sure they would deteriorate in time for roots to grow enough. Thanks

2. why not do a search? why does everyone just expect people to answer questions that have been answered numerous times and ontop of that there are multiple stickies. Are people really that lazy? sorry man but it gets annoying when people want to read as much as they possibly can and learn as much as possible but we have to sift through 100 threads of questions that have been answered. search button is your friend

3. get a life lame..

4. agreed

5. Dude this site is set up for people to ask questions. Who cares if its been asked before. Only stupid question is the one that goes unasked. You should be just fine doing all that. However I don't like the disintegrating pots cause sometimes they growmold or fungus on them before the are gone.

6. Q1: cow manure and compost will do. Just add air with 30% perlite total volum as mj needs that aeration.
    Q2: yes, you can use those pots directly. Some mold from the peat pots isn't an issue outdoors. I've never used them but I like them as they save a transplant but solo cups work fine too. Dankohzee uses them and he's like the pro.

7. i used peat moss cups and i planted them right in the ground after i ripped the bottom off,you should be good

8. and yeah that kids pissed off about the question yet he took the time to write about it... loser haha

9. I wouldn't rip off the bottom as that'll rip some roots and you don't want to do that, especially if the main tap root is damaged it can reduce the size and so the yield of the plant.

10. didnt harm anything when i did it it basically came off no prob cuz it was moist... the roots were strugglin a little to get through it