first grow purple kush** and granddaddy corn

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by texasinsanity, May 20, 2011.

1. i started my first grow a few weeks ago with the granddaddy then acquired some purple kush that had seeds in it. i have heard that purp is clone only but all i know is it was some bomb weed that had a few seeds anyways here is a pic on the set up i have. i am useing chickity doo doo organic ferts also. the set up is in my window seal its a storm window so there is a good size gap but they get plenty of light just wanting to know yalls thoughts on the set up any tips are welcome. there is a pic of the bud that i got the seeds out of if its not purp kush i dont mind it was great and if i can grow it thatd be pretty tits.

Attached Files:

• 041.jpg
      041.jpg
      File size:
      489.7 KB
      Views:
    • 047.jpg
      047.jpg
      File size:
      497.5 KB
      Views:
    • 046.jpg
      046.jpg
      File size:
      448.3 KB
      Views:
    • 017.PNG
      017.PNG
      File size:
      1,014.4 KB
      Views:
  2. i know this is basically indoors but they are only here untill they get alil bigger

3. How old are the small ones?

4. my seeds came outta a qp puple kush from bc so im in the same boat your in. but check out my thread cuz it came out danking!

5. #6 YoungJoe, May 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That's cool bro.. I'm a couple days behind you, I'm on day 5 with my first grow.. But I'm keeping it under 20/4 light while I have it indoors for the first 3 weeks.. But I'm keeping up with u 4 sure bro.. Keep posting..

6. yeah man good luck with your grow ill keep yall up 2 date

7. so i decided to put a strobe light on my plants idk if it will help it was a hidea but it does have different light wavelengths so it should make the high trippy as hell lol jk

8. lol i like the idea but have no clue at all if it will be better/worse for them haha. but i will be seeing how it turns out..

...i wonder what would happen if you put a stobe light on the strain LSD... hmmmm

9. how they comin?

10. I got 2 outdoor purple k too.

They are clones though.