First Grow Problems , Pictures and info included

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Gza_Ob1, Dec 11, 2013.

1. #1 Gza_Ob1, Dec 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2013
    Newbie to the game here , had so many problems out of 13 or 14 attempts all have failed , i was told my humidity wasn't right it was too dry , so i had wet paper towels and jugs of water plus the fan , everything this time has been spot on , but i woke up this morning and my babies were covered in what appears to be white yellow dust sort of stuff but it doesnt rub off and its only on the small leafs that are new , they also appear to have a bubbly texture to them like lumpy i dont know how else to explain it

Here is pictures i would greatly appreciate any help here , i just wanna find out wtf is happening , they are 10 days old . had no feed or anything yet cause everytime i feed them something goes wrong , this time im going pure water and nothing else , WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM ,

p.s

Watered every 2 days , with 6.3 ph water everytime - Sometimes highland distilled water or Volvic distilled
    Highland spring 7.8 before ph lowering i use hydroponic ph down to lower ph to 6.3
    My temp is just above 80 F with lights on around 70 with them off

My light is a 400w hps , its about 20 inches away from plants
    The strain is tangerine dream
    My soil is Plant Magic+

Attached Files:

2. If you aren't exhausting your air and bringing fresh air into the grow room, then that's a big step you need to take. It's way too hot for your plants, that's probly why they are "bubbly" and the dust is powdery mildew (PM). Look it up. Proud to be an Organic GCU Student!!