first grow....plz look

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by drgrnthmb88, Jan 10, 2013.

1. It's blue berry kush. I'm goin to we what I find on it.

My buddy used to grow it and have me these seeds. I germinated them but idk if its male, female or herme

2. I think thats mostly indica. I just did a bb x AK47 that shit is the bomb!:smoking:

3. Lol. Yea. It's an indica mix. Not sure what that means for my grow but we shall see

4. U won't be able to tell the sex until u put into flower. Or keep it in veg till it starts showing preflowers. And a indica plant means it will stay shorter and bushier compared to the long lanky sativa strains

5. Update......3 weeks and 5 days into flower. Put some mylar emergency blankets up. Hope it helps. I'm just wondering how much bigger should I expect the buds to get. I've never had anything to compare them to so I really don't know if they are on track or if they r looking small. Any input??? Thanks

Attached Files:

6. Lookin good! They will plump up. Something like twice what they are now, more or less........:D

7. Thanks. I really appreciate all the replies

8. New update!! Its been a while since I've posted but here she. 6 full weeks into flower as of yesterday. So how is she lookin? I really thought id see more. Am I still going to see anymore significant growth? Thanks in advance!

Attached Files:

9. Looking good! I would say another 2 weeks and yes they will get bigger still.

10. ^^ don't feel bad if you expected more. If this is your first grow I'd say you did amazing. I've seen a lot worse and you honestly didn't do bad anyway. Good grow

11. Wow, looks great! So shiny :D

But yeah, they should still swell up a bit more. Plants put on the most weight the last 2 weeks before harvest.

Looks like a beauty already to me though!

12. Thanks everyone for the quick replies. So when should I start my flush. Should I start the two week flush now or wait another week or two to see if I can get a little more out of her?

13. Do we have a strain I.D.? Skimmed the last pages but didnt see it.
    If you know the genetics, that could help determine when she'll be ready. 6-8 weeker or longer? If 55-60 day-er, flush that baby and get ready for some nice flowers in a couple weeks :)

14. No no deffinate strain I.d on this one. Just a bagseed out of some pretty dank stuff. Got a WWxBB and a LA woman I'm gonna start here soon for my next grow. So those genetics are known :D

15. That will work.

16. Your babies look amazing man!
    Hope my first grow is as good as yours!

17. Thanks MrReil420!

18. So when should I start flushing? What color do I want the trichromes to be?