first grow, outdoors, pics

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by tcarnie, Sep 2, 2008.

1. this is a bubba kush plant, looks pretty close, maybe another two weeks and shes done!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

how much longer do you guys think? im thinkin another two weeks, the white hairs are juuust starting to turn brown

2. :bongin:<Frosty

3. #3 rigormortis, Sep 2, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2008
    you still have quite some time before harvest... you should go out and get a magnifing glass and when the little frosty crystals at the base of the hairs start to turn from a cloudy and just starting to turn redish kinda mixed together then its time to harvest em (I think those crystals are called trychromes) or somthin'..
    but I'd say you got about maybe 30 days roughly before you're ready but it also depends on your strain you're runnin.. the best way to figure out when it's time to harvest is with a magnifing glass and watch for the ripe trychromes is the best way... but dont let it pass by you only have a small window when they're ripe..
    the hairs will turn red'er with it. should also start flushing it with regular water too no more nutrents or ferts.

but you're girls look very nice good luck to ya
    damn those are gonna turn out nice!..

BiZness

4. fuckin FROSTY.
    put up some pics of the harvest:smoke:

5. hey thanks guys, glad you are liking what you see
    hopefully i do have a month to go, that would be awesome! i want it to get as thick as possible

any other things you guys noticed would be awesome

6. damn dude sexy plants.

7. that outdoor bubba is looking absolutely amazing...

8. couple more

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. #9 rigormortis, Sep 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2008
    im gonna keep watchin' so keep postin' and keep us informed

BiZness

10. these were taken about a week later

top cola
    [​IMG]

some other colas
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

once again...bubba kush, really flowering up now. now just waiting around for some harvest time, whenever that happens. dont think im going to give her nutes anymore, just water and mollasses!!!
    woohoo!

11. hmm i wonder how much longer

12. damn dude, those are some tastey lookin plants. gonna get some big buds off of that fucker

13. it's gettin close did you ever get that magnifing glass?

14. yea i have one, all the tricomes are super crystally white.

tho i noticed on the main cola, i have a few new calyx's that have seemed to turn yellow, almost as if they are dying. now there arent that many, and theres plenty of new green ones, but is it something that i should be worried about? also the plant looks a tad yellow on the inside

15. #16 rigormortis, Sep 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2008
    I think there is a reason to worry but im not sure If I can tell you exactly whats goin' on it could be nute burn, could be overwatering root lock? root damage? you prob should switch to regular water right about now anyways if you your trichomes are white right now you only got about 21 days or so left so i geuss if it doesn't get worse than you should be fine

16. near the end of flower this happens, no worries man

17. UPDATE!!
    woohoo
    gettin super close, all trich's are cloudy, a few ambers in there, maybe a week?????
    shes gettin pretty swollen

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. night shots :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]