First Grow Organic CFL

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by buggy13, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Hello my fellow blades, I want to start with explaining all that went on in this project. This is a Rubbermaid CFL organic grow on he cheep. Very cheap lol. Lets get started, at the time I was in a temporary location which I didn't know in till have way through. See I just moved out of my parents house over a huge fight we had moved 1500 miles away to Florida with a friend. Well I was pretty down and out working at subway during the day and pizza hut at night coming home looking at my plants and sleep I didn't know anyone yet. I spent maybe 15 minutes a day with them it killed me to I loved them so much. Here's the tragic part after all my work and money put into this project I was forced to move 4 weeks into flowering, and was unable to finish them...but I did learn a lot and this is my first opportunity to share there short life with the blades of grasscity. So here's the specs of the grow, and at first you will read this and think no way but when you see the pictures you shall be surprised I am sure...
    Lighting: CFL 26W X 4 = 104W Total 6500K during veggie Light cycle 24/0
    CFL 42W X 3 = 126W Total 2700K during flowering Light cycle 12/12
    Soil: Organic Choice
    Bag Seed
    4 Plants
    Grow box: I am sorry to say I have no actual pictures of the grow box :( but here is what it was:
    I had 2 32 gallon Rubbermaids stacked with the lids caulked and screwed together airtight. That way I could lift the top one up and the bottom would stay and it would be easy. Anyways I had a 240mm computer fan as intake and I had a 500 rps fan for exhaust that lead out to an homemade activated carbon filter. Now I wish I had pictures of the wire box I made I had all the wires going into this little box I made on the time that was sealed both ways the box was completely airtight I could smell the babes will I opened it, it was amazing. Anyways I am sure you blades are ready to see the plants.
    I will put 5 pictures in all each post please ask any questions you like any ideas for next time welcome!:wave:

2. Picture one and two is Plant A 3 days from seed
    Picture two is Plant B 4 days from seed
    Picture 4 and 5 is Plant A 4 Days from seed

Attached Files:

3. Picture 1 is plant A 4 days from seed
    Picture 2 is plant B 5 days from seed
    Picture 3 is plant A&B with light ficture 4 and 5 days from seed
    Picture 4 is plant B 8 days from seed
    Picture 5 is plant A 7 days from seed

Attached Files:

4. Picture A is A, B and C and this is when they were topped im not sure the days are right in these post so im just going to start uploading the pictures lol plant a nd b were like 29 days old when i flowered and C was 13 days lol but this is after they were topped to make the 4 way lst.

Attached Files:

5. Deffently affter being topped

Attached Files:

6. Starting to get bigger what you blades think so far?:smoke:

Attached Files:

7. No comments yet? :confused:

Attached Files:

8. This is taking me a while but slowly you can see them grow lol.:cool:

Attached Files:

9. How did i do on a first grow so far?

Attached Files:

10. The babies getting tided down:hello:

Attached Files:

11. The final branches getting tided down:hello:

Attached Files:

12. This was before there was any smell and i hadnt come up with my wirebox yet :)

Attached Files:

13. Pretty sure this was all right before flowering

Attached Files:

14. Anyone gonna look i worked so hard on this:eek:

Attached Files:

15. looks good man, so you are growing each of those under just 4cfls? or 4cfls for each plant?

16. Just 4 CFLs

17. damn, lookin good for that little of light man

18. red pot was male black pot was female..the little to the one on the right i gave up on and the left one was female so 2 females 1 male and one that i killed before that lol out of 4 not to bad so i moved the best test plant into a new red pot. test plant becuse 12 days from germination it went to 12/12 lol enjoy im just posting the rest the photos i have of my 1st grow:wave:

Attached Files:

19. Some of my favorit shots in here.

Attached Files:

20. And this is the last of the pictures i have of my 1st grow the last 2 pictures are from there last night alive:( R.I.P

Attached Files: