First Grow, Odd Shape

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bangmaster, Oct 1, 2010.

1. ive had problems with heat problems before... result in fried seeds:(
    not good at all:(
    is that the same for clf tho?

2. I assume u mean prop 19 for marijuana legalization, I dunno I guess all the polls shows it's gonna pass. I dont really care tho.. It's already legal if you're not lazy and just make a 20 minute consultation appointment +50 bucks at the weed doc :) plus its like a cool club, if prop 19 passes we will have to let everyone in our cool club :(

3. when u put it like that hope it doesnt pass:)
    i really wish i lived there:(
    if it passes i hope it opens the flood gates and opens peoples eyes to the truth that weed is actually less harmful than alchol:)

4. I love the 'alien weed' name haha. If this stuff turns out to be delicious I might have to call it something of the sort. I'm thinkin' 'X-men' though because its a mutant that has turned out to be very pretty :smoke:

5. I've had problems with keeping the temp down because I'm growing in such a small place. With these two cfl's I'm at 82-85 consistently. When I switch to flowering I'm gonna look for two 42w bulbs instead of 26w just so that it'll get more light.

6. Ive been experimenting with/using florescent lighting for my last couple grows because of space restrictions growing inside a small closet makes it difficult to deal with heat issues, everyones buyin expensive T5 bulbs, but I find the cheap T12 shop lights work great, I buy 3 fixtures from walmat. $9.75 each or something then 6 day light 6500k tubes cost 6.50 a pair, so under 50 dollars. Hang all 3 together as 1 unit and youve got a 22inch wide 48 inch long grow light area above your canopy, then throw some CFL's around teh middle of your plants. To bud swap out the 6 daytime bulbs for 6 warm color 2700k bulbs, again 6.50 a pair so 19.50 come bud time.