First grow nutes question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Yomanjujit, Jul 8, 2017.

1. well this is my first grow and my question is can I use florabloom to veg?? That's all I got, thanks guys help is appreciated

2. Here a picture

Attached Files:

3. What's the numbers on it?

4. If it has 0 or really low first number than no

5. The first number represents nitrogen and it needs nitrogen in veg

6. You'll be wasting your time if you give half ass on your grow. Do some research and grow it accordingly. You will fail if that's all you have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. I will fail? Lol kinda dramatic eh?

8. 0-5-4

9. But i also have cow manure in the soil mix it has a lot nitrogen

10. #10 MickFoster, Jul 8, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
    The GH Flora Series Bloom is designed to be used in conjunction with the Micro. The two combined have all of the micro and macro elements for good plant growth. Bloom has Phosphorous, Potassium, Calcium, and Magnesium. Micro provides Nitrogen, Boron, Zinc, Sulfur, Iron, Manganese, and additional Calcium, etc. etc. You need both.

11. So I can finish with just those two bottles? Thanks for the advice, also how much ml per gallon ? Do growers follow the factory dosage or do they adjusted a little higher or lower for herb

12. Also can I start putting bloom until I can get the other in a couple days?

13. If you use 8ml of Micro and 16ml of Bloom - that's the Lucas Formula and it's been proven to be effective for many years. Google it if you're not familiar with it.

14. Ok thanks!! just to be sure the 8ml and 16ml go in the same gallon?

15. Yes - and always mix the Micro first. Never mix them together in their concentrated form. Good luck.

16. You will fail if this is all you have , nitrogen def will set in quite quickly.......

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. And why are you using cow manure ?? Unless you like smoking E-Coli .....

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. More like a bagg of compost

19. Thank you sir