First Grow New House

Discussion in 'Security' started by KEEPONTOKING, Sep 18, 2011.

1. Hey G.c just looking for some information and opinions on what you dudes and duddetts think..

I'm moving into a new house next week and I'm starting my first proper grow, I'm only going to be doing 5 plants so its not exactly a big one I know but I'm realy concerned about running into smell problems because the new house is situated on a main road, my tent will upstairs in one of the spare rooms, I have already got a filter but I'm realy worried about anyone smelling my plants, I've never realy grown before and have never been near a grow getting done so I have no idea what to expect, any of you guys give me some quick information on past grows and problems with odor they have had, as I said I'm only growing 5 plants so its not a massive crop atall

Thanks in advance G.c looking forward to hearing you views on this subject...

Peace..

Keepontoking...

2. Anyone? 110 views and no advice?

3. If you've got your own house it shouldn't be a problem, but the filter is just adding even more security. Seems all good man, shouldnt have any odor problems

4. As long as you use a compatible filter and fan I don't see how this would cause any issues in your house.

5. You could go with the multilevel approach by also using other things outside the tent to add a little more protection and ease your mind some. Stuff like the Ona products or home ozone generators and ion generators. I recently learned about Vaportek Johnson Supply, Inc.: Vaportek Wall Cabinet for EZ Disk
    that apparently works as long as you use the neutral scent.

6. Try shooting the vent up a chimney of you have all leftover smell and heat goes straight up into the sky

7. you will have no problem with scent outside your house, especially with a small grow and a filter. trust me, you have grown up near some grows.

8. When your plants get near the flowering stage all the way to harvest, you do have a strong smell issue. I have one large plant in my 3 level home and if I turn my exhaust fans off and just wait a day, my entire house smells like weed. Outdoors is lesss of an issue unless you are in a close neigborhood location and then others could smell it too if you don't get a carbon filter to "clean" your exhaust air. Somthing like this will help. HTG Supply - GrowBright 4" Inline Fan & Carbon Filter Combo

9. Take a look in the DIY section on making a carbon scrubber

"V"

10. Thanks for all the help and advice people its much appreciated...

Peace..

Keepontoking :)