first grow, need some advice.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by stringless101, Aug 8, 2015.

1. #1 stringless101, Aug 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2015
    hi guys,

been a reader on here for a while but not posted. started my first grow about 2 months ago using simple flower soil, generic plant nutrients and my greenhouse. i live in a country with cold winters and mild summers and not a lot of access to good nutrients so it has felt like a bit of a nervous struggle.

i started with a seeds, 4 blueberry (auto) and 4 creme caramel. all seeds germinated but 3 of the CC died within the first 2 weeks (pretty sure i watered them to death) i'm about 6/8 weeks in now and see all the mistakes i have made, such as not keeping a diary. i've had problems with yellowing and drooping in the older leaves which i think i have fixed with bloodmeal and also added some calcium and magnisium which seems to have helped and a couple of them are actually starting to flower i think. i posted the pics below and as you can see the CC's leaves look a little dry. no idea how to even describe how they look so am having problems finding help with it. creme.jpg

anyway, would love any advice at all you have as i still have a long way to go and have no one to ask. how many weeks do you think i have left to harvesting roughly? how much will it smell? i have neighbours within about 50 meters. if you're an experienced grower and remember all the rookie mistakes you made, please give me your two pennies worth, thanks!!

Attached Files: