first grow, need help..

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by smooth306, Jul 17, 2017.

1. how do you know its auto?

2. It's flowering. Without 12/12. It's an auto.

You should really take some time and research your craft my friend. I studied for a few months before I made a move. My first grow (dwc) got me about 2.5 oz of some super dank og kush.

I'm growing AG now from Barney's Farm and I should get at least a QP from this one because I learned so much before I even started.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. It wouldnt be that far into flowering without that 12/12 schedule. Next time you should also know what kind of seeds you are popping in the soil. Dont grow an auto next time until you have more experience. It never ends well...Trust me I know... You need to start researching though. Your plants and yields will show you have been researching as well. Good luck. Remember. Go with a photoperiod next time

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. www.growweedeasy.com

your bible for your new studies!!
    Seriously, you need to do a lot of research if you want any kind of quality. Sure, you can just pop any random seed and it will grow, and maybe make it to flower, but it won't be worth a shit. Trust me, I know. I have failed several times, including losing over 8oz of amazing looking flower to my mistakes. Find some grow journals, follow them, ask questions, ect. Most people on here have no issue with helping, but it definitely helps to do research first. I read everything I could for about 60 days before I bought all my grow stuff. And then I still fucked up. Its all part of learning.
    And I agree with the people saying this is an auto. No way its not an auto if its flowering and its never seen a 12/12 schedule. It wouldn't happen if its a photo seed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Keep going man! My first plant was the same kinda size but I still got something at the end even if it was only a few grams, also it feels good smoking something you've grown yourself

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Autos do make seeds that are usually auto but need to watch for hermies.

Vote for me here
    !Testers wanted for Mars Hydro COB

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

7. i have alot to reasearch,. i feel bad i didnt give this lil plant a better life, but she made it this far. thanks for the input ppl, very much apreciated. altho i have been doing a lil reading about the aspects of growing, i have alot to experience and alot to absorb. ive successfully grown psilocybe cubensis. which is easy compared to the pateience needed for this project. im not a quiter, so ill read more and plan this shit next time lol.thanks. ill post a pic of the weight in a cpl weeks if ya'll are still interested. i stay in saskatchewan, weed is still illegal till next year. ill be able to grow four plants legally and recreationally. as for now. it random shit i get. dont really have names for the strains, which sucks.

8. Im canadian too. We have a by pass in ontario to fast track legal growing.

But shes still a smoke you grew bud. Even if small still something to enjoy.

Be sure to vote for me in: Testers wanted for Mars Hydro COB

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

9. so im getting 48 watts sq.ft...that should be good for a plant to photosysthesis right? 32 ooo lumens. 3000 ft-c,