First Grow - LSD and Tangerine Dream

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by i hate detroit, Jan 25, 2011.

1. This is my very first grow feminized Barneys farm LSD and Tangerine Dream. They were planted 1 week ago. The LSD have grown taller and thinner the TD are short and stout so far. Most of the plants leaves are are pointing straight up, and there are a few spots on the leaves of like 2 plants, but they all seem pretty healthy in general, tonight i started giving them dark time after 1 week of 24 hr light, is this too late/early? i figure in 1 week maybe a little sooner i will transplant this will give me time to pick out the strugglers as i can not keep all 10 maybe 6 of them due to the space, im working with 9 square foot tent. i would like to keep 3 of each strain. Ocean Forest soil giving them filtered tap water every other day they seem to dry fast. I have a t5 cfl 8 tubes light on them about 2 inches from the plants inside a reflective tent.

[​IMG]
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. they look pretty good...might back the light of a tad..till they get some roots under em..maybe 4 inch...do you have a fan blowin; on them..this stregnthens their stems..like excercise:p.....i grew barneys lsd..good gear....nice plant..good buzz ...weird smell

[​IMG]..i'll stop back by and check things out...pm me if ya got questions:smoke:peace deacon

3. dope...i'm about to start a tangerine dream myself op. GL.