First grow,looking for Help and advice!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by NPK, Jul 26, 2011.

1. #1 NPK, Jul 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2011
    First time around I got a male so Im trying again. So far I have 7 plants. 3 in the Grodan/Expanded Clay in the Nardia Closet, 2 orphans in Fox farm and 3 outside in fox farm ocean. The seeds arent feminized but they are quality seeds. I havnt setup my grow closet yet but will soon. Im posting pics of my progress so far. Im open for suggestions so please feel free to post. My goal is to get a setup like Ne1cangrow.

Materials
    -MH 600watt
    -HPS 600watt
    -Non digital balast
    -250watt CFL

Organic iguana juice grow 3-1-3
    Organic iguana juice bloom 4-3-6
    Dyna-Gro 7-9-5
    Dyna-Bloom 3-12-6

Ph Checker by Hanna(The red one)

Attached Files:

2. Any Suggestions?

3. what you using for extraction

4. Hey NPK,

I'm a big fan of Bud from ne1cangrow fame. As you know, he attributes a lot of his success to having lots of light for the space he is using so it looks like you are off to a good start there. Also, you need a lot of air movement. The area where you do your grow needs to have the air evacuated outside if you are trying to do stealth in a home where others might smell the weed that you don't want to smell it. Also, he pays a lot of attention to mixing his nutes correctly and proper PH levels. When you add it all up, lots of TLC, light, correctly mixed nutes with water inbetween so you don't overload on nutes, lots of air and if you can, CO2 enrichment. Your plants look like they are off to a nice start. Good luck!

Peace

5. #5 NPK, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2011

Thanx Thunderstrike420,

Im actually working on a Grow closet similar to the dimensions as ne1cangrow's closet. By then I should have enough saved up for everything else. The nutes are on a 4x a day feeding schedule(digital timers are the best) for 1min. Also EVERYONE Should go out to Borders and buy the books there like 50-70% off. Once again Thanx Thunderstrike and anyone else.

This is what they currently look like. Sexing process is 2wks underway.

Attached Files:

6. #6 NPK, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2011
    Well things seem to be going swell. Ive got a ppm meter and switched the Nutes. I'm Using GH Flora Nova Grow and Bloom and I've noticed results the next day. Light is still on 18/6 and clones were taken 3 days ago from today.

7. Good morning all. NPK they're looking lovely. Keep up the good work. Give them lots of love and attention. I'm closing out my first grow, my ladies are at day 35 of flower. It's a lot of fun having the ladies around.

8. #8 NPK, Sep 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2011
    Hello everyone thats been viewing! Its been about 3mnts so far and things are coming along. Im still in the experiment/practice zone so I have a few projects and random things going. Progress on the pink and blue bowls you see on the top. Well the blue bowl turned out to be a lady so after 7mnths we finally have something to take clones from. 3 black pots,now heres the experiment part. I dont know why these are still living but they are. The one in the middle is still pending on sex,one on the far right was a male. The tall skinny one on the left is a marvel. It started its life in a Grodan block and on the verge of death, grodan block and all was transfed in a black bucket with Fox Farm Ocean forest Soil. I monitored the Ph and PPM, Flushed and Fed with Iguana juice grow by Advanced Nutrients. She Lives on NOW lol. Everything is still in Veg state until the new closet is built. Im going to put all the pictures in the order I explained them in and a bunch of random ones I never posted . Once again if anyone has a suggestions please feel free to be vocal. Thanx you for viewing.

Attached Files:

9. Howdy GC! Well my cabinet is finally completed! The cabinet itself stands 6ft x 8ft x3, inside dimensions are a little under those. The flower side is a tad bigger then the Veg side. I havnt got another MH light for the Veg side. So Im using two 100watt Daylight CFL's and the Big CFL is 200. Now all that is left is the ventilation and CO2.

Attached Files: