First grow. Lets see how it turns out.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Metalhead92, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Hi mates ! i got these seeds from a friend who is not sure about this strain or landrance but according to him he has grown some good bud from it. So i thought i should have some adventure and give it a try. I germinated them directly into the soil. Due to availability issue i made this soil myself by mixing 3 part potting soil with 1 part kitchen waste compost, with 10% coco-peat, little bit of chicken manure and some stone chips. Soil and water PH is about 6.5 - 7.0. These babies were popped out of soil on 22nd Oct so yeah they are just about two weeks old. I am growing them in a 3x5 closet. Using 45W CFL on one plant and DIY LED light on the other one. I plan to replace them with 300-400Watt LED grow light soon. Right now its 18/6 light cycle. Temps and humidity levels are around 27c and 50% respectively. I have installed one pc fan as exhaust and one blowing on the girls. Do these plants look healthy ?

I know its not possible to determine their genetics by looking at them at this stage but can you guys who are more experienced here look at them and tell me this is not hemp or ditch weed ? i just guess its indica or indica dominant and i hope to grow some nice buds from it. All replies and suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thank you and happy growing.

IMG_1677.JPG IMG_1675.JPG IMG_1674.JPG IMG_1671.JPG IMG_1644.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  2. Looks fine to me mate

3. ***GROW UPDATE***
    So i vegged em for 8 weeks, flipped to 12/12 on 18th dec. so they are exactly 3 weeks into flowering. What do you guy think ?

Attached Files:

4. So guys this is the latest update, right now my plant is in its 9th weeks of flowering. Everything seems ok apart from the size of the buds. But Thats fine since its my first grow. But one thing i am worried about is that in the eighth week one evening, my timer didn’t go off at 12th hour so it went on for another hour until i found out. So my received 13 hour of light In flowering that day. Will it stress the plant and negatively impact my end result like potency ? Effects?
    Waiting for some trichomes to start turning amber, bit they are still milky in 9th week. Should i harvest it or give them one more week. Do you guys think i can get 20 to 30 gram of dry bud out of this plant. would love to hear your feedback guys. Peace

Attached Files:

5. Awesome grow man! Especially for the first time. Just received my seeds and will start soon, so i'm a bit jealous lol! I don't think it will have that much impact on your plant while it just happens once and you are almost ready for harvesting. As far as i can see and guess you probably will get more than 30 grams per plant. Curious! Let me know what your results are.

6. Thanks bro, i am very happy to hear that you liked it i will harvest it in a few days and sure i will post the results.
    brobri

• Like Like x 1
  7. Awesome! Looking forward to it!