First Grow just Started 12/12

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by chilliwapo, May 25, 2011.

1. Day 3 of 12/12 they are really looking good i think. Anyways cant wait to see how many ladies i get would love it if all 6 are female so how long till they start showing me that pussy. and how do they look to you

Attached Files:

2. look pretty good.

i see the LST, did you top them as well?

what lights ya got runnin on em?

3. they are LST and FIM as you can see some of the leaf end are cut got 9 CFL 26 watt lights 3 per hood thinking of adding a Y splitter in the middle to add more light also using a 20-10-20 food every other water

4. About 2 weeks you should be able to see sex. About 4 weeks you should be showing some nice buds. Good luck, looking good.

5. here is a little update to my plants day 6 12-12 an no sign of any sex yet should i worry or just keep doing what i am i think they look good but any advice is welcome thanks

Attached Files:

6. They look right on par man. Another week or so before you will see sex. This is the hardest part to be patient. Just hang in there. Everything is good.

7. okay so it is day 8 of 12/12 and still no sign of sex but they are growing like crazy i have read that it take females 2 weeks to show and male usually only take a week so my question is am i just really stoned right now or am i on track an looking good here are photos that i just took of them let me know what you think

Attached Files:

8. Looking good. Your just stoned. Everything looks ok.

9. okay so its day 14 of 12/12 an still no sign of sex that i can tell let me know what you think here are some photos and some up close is it what i am looking for or what help me out

Attached Files:

10. Well you can see the calyx forming in those pics but they are blury can't tell if it's male or female, the last pic kinda looks female but can't really be sure until pistils are showing.

Good luck.

11. Be patient. Looks like a couple of days and you should be able to sex them with more certainty.