First Grow Journal!

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Rowebro22, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Hey guys, Michigander here. Starting this journal rather late but still figure I should since they’re still young! I’m using Michigan M3 soil with a mix of Neem seed meal in my final containers. I had them under an LED then moved outside so here we go![​IMG]
    This image is of the seedling at 4 days

[​IMG]
    Again at 8 days

[​IMG]
    This is at 14 days old right before I transplanted

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And these final pictures are at 25 days old in 5gallon buckets. I’m low stress training the one and topped the other and plan on super cropping! Any advice is appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hey folks, figure I’ll give a quick update since I’ve noticed they’re growing VERY vigorously. A lot of growth in just 3 days!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I also think I have my first pistil on the plant I’m low stress training, why do you think? It’s right below the orange lace, you can see a white hair looking thing coming out.
    [​IMG]

3. Well, I don’t know if anyone is looking at this or not but I’ll keep it going to watch the growth! Anyways it’s been about 5 days since my last post so I figure I’d update it. I believe the plant I thought was showing a calyx is actually a male. I was looking at a stipule that looked like it had a white tip.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I believe this one is the male, kinda bummed out because I like the way lst works and was pleased with the results so far, I backed off on tying branches down because of the could be pollen sacs, rather not waste my time.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This one is showing no sign of sex yet, it was getting pretty bushy so I decided to super crop it. I had to use tape at those spots because the branches curled back up and I read to just redo it at those points then read to tie them down so I did that after. They’re growing pretty good so I hope one is a female!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Looking good!! Did you ever find out if it was a fem or not?

“I Learn As I Grow”

5. I did!! It was a female, I update this with pictures when I get home

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thats a good deal!! Glad to hear that

“I Learn As I Grow”

7. Hey man, your plants are looking great! I'm subbed up. Got any new pics since the 5th?

8. Thanks! Yeah I do, I took these last week. She’s starting to stretch so we’re in 1st week of flower [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2