First Grow Journal Scrog/sog

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by MR.T Seeds, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Hello this is my first post/Journal.

Flower Room 4X4 Blue Half is two 2x2 5 gallon dwc buckets and the other half is my Sea of green 32 5.5" pots.

Light 
    6" Cool tube 1000w Hps on 12/12 

Sea of green
    32 plants in 5.5" square pots on a 3 week rotation of 10 for a total 9 weeks of flowering the strain i have selected is Pure Kush from Green house seeds. (I have just started this so more to come)

Dwc Bucket 2x2
    Day 23 of flowering unknown strain i call the IDK strain lol its coming along nicely it was grown under 250 watts of cfls but im ditching cfls so i moved it under my 1000w
    the other 2x2 is filled with 4 5 gallon air pots just flowering out some strains i don't wont anymore.

[​IMG]
    Veg Room 3x2 Housing the pure kush mother two 5 gallon dwc buckets and my 24 site aero cloner

Light
    400w Mh Wing reflector

DWC Veg time
    I will be vegging the dwc buckets for 9 weeks i imagine that that will be way to long for that space because i filled the 3x2 space in 4 weeks with one plant but who knows lol i will adjust accordingly when i see fit.

On a side project i have taken a 60 day wonder auto and bred it with a sweet skunk auto to create my 60 day skunk. i am currently working on creating seeds from my first batch i germinated a seed a while back at two weeks started spraying with cs spray germinated another seed and pollinated it i now see 14-16 seeds on her. i am just going to keep repeating the process and making tons of seeds just for something to do lol

I am just getting everything rolling so should be a exciting couple of months coming up stay tuned!
    Please feel free to ask about my grow