First grow journal/Pineapple Express auto

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Toweliefever, Dec 7, 2020.

1. Yeah just want to be prepared of what I have to do but hopefully at the same time.

2. I think your plan to harvest one a little late and the other a little early is still valid, even if they seem to be 2 weeks apart.

3. #143 Toweliefever, Feb 20, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2021
    29EE6C82-329B-4BA6-9D4B-136AC3710CA1.jpeg
    I hope so, the left plant is 10 weeks and a day left how long do you suggest they got ? Really started yellowing yesterday/today taking more of the nutes from the fans.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mmm, that’s a good-looking cola. I think it’s getting pretty close, maybe a week or two out.

Do you have a closet or something you could dry in? Do you need to dry in your tent?

5. My tent is inside my closet but I do have more space in the closet if I take clothes out.
    Some other people on here suggest I just dry in the tent with the lights on like usual so I think I might have to do that but idk.

6. Another option is to build a drying chamber out of a cardboard box. Depending on your space, it could go in the closet or in a corner of your room or something. I don’t know about drying with the lights on, it seems like it ought to be fine, but it just feels like a bad idea.

7. Yeah I don’t really wanna dry with them on, I was thinking instead maybe I just move the plant and the light out of the tent and then move it back in after the couple of days.

8. That could work too. Is your space secure?

9. What do you mean by secure ?

10. Would you have to worry about someone walking in on your plant? Would it be a problem if someone walked in on your plant?

11. No one is going to come in my room, I do have to worry about smell but I don’t think I’ll have that problem.

12. Should be alright then.

• Like Like x 1
  13. 4697C6BA-9F4F-48D5-A2BB-ED29D202E410.png Day 83 left plant
    Day 76 right plant

Using plain water for the rest of the grow for the left plant.

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Oh man, that central cola! Looking good, Towelie!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Thanks man, hopefully I just have a week/2 to go.
    Super excited.

• Like Like x 1
  16. 86EDF8A7-2668-4B56-A230-7DB67D0D5134.jpeg Day 91 left plant
    Day 84 right plant

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Hey I wanted to see if this happened is it okay ? I think it got a little hot in my tent yesterday.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  18. 8F161E16-375A-4D96-B9A2-1C0A8DE89CD2.jpeg Day 93 I chopped down the left plant.
    Hopefully I can keep my humidity up and not get mold but I’m pretty sure I’ll do okay.
    I just took off the dead leaves for the most part.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  19. Day 1 of drying the left plant is going okay.
    Humidity is at 54%-69%.
    Had the power on too high for the humidifiers so a couple of buds had tiny water droplets on them but got that fixed.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Nice harvest Towelie! Have you sampled any yet?