First grow journal/Pineapple Express auto

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Toweliefever, Dec 7, 2020.

1. Hello, going to be starting this journal since it’s my first grow and can need the help if anything comes up.
    Am using
    Fox farm happy frog potting soil
    Vivosun clip on fan
    Vivosun 4’ intake fan & filter
    A humidifier
    2 3 gallon smart pots
    Vivosun 600w led
    Vivosun 48x24x60 grow tent
    And some nutes including cal mag.

I have already started the germination on 12/3 at 8:24pm. Since then one of them has popped within 36 hours and the other sadly has not. I am still going to plant both of them in the solo cups and wish for the best of luck.
    I am also growing Pineapple Express autos I got from fast buds. If you have any suggestions please comment, thanks.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. UPDATE: potted them the one that popped I put in cup A and the seed that hasn’t yet I put in B. 12/7 at 12:00pm
    DAY 1 in soil

Attached Files:

3. Good luck!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks.

5. Day 2

Attached Files:

6. ClOSE UP.

Attached Files:

7. Day 4 update
    Cup A is still growing strong while B is hopefully growing.

Attached Files:

8. Good luck. Love me some Pineapple Express. Cheers

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Thanks.

10. DAY5
    So this morning I decided to check cup B again and still the same no progress.so I decided to just keep it out.
    And now I decided to try a go at the other seed I have, so this time instead of just doing the paper towel method I will start with putting the seed in a little cup of water for 18-24 hours or till it sinks then will do the paper towel method.

11. CUP A

Attached Files:

12. Day6

Attached Files:

13. Subbed. Keep up the good work.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thanks

15. DAY7 cupA
    The other seed is still in the paper towel.

Attached Files:

16. Update———
    So cup A is still growing, the other seed popped yesterday night/ this morning.
    So going to wait for tonight then I’m going to transplant to cup B.

17. DAY8 for cup A
    DAY 1 for cup B

Attached Files:

18. :hello::hello::hello::hello: Congrats! I was sure cup B was just a write-off. I’m glad I was wrong. :jump:

19. Lol it was, I checked it the other day and it was still nothing so I germinated another one and it popped last night/ this morning and I put it in soil today around 6:00pm.and put it in cup B so it’s a new seed for cup b.

20. Lol, sometimes it be that way.