First grow journal/Pineapple Express auto

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Toweliefever, Dec 7, 2020.

1. Nice! Hopefully it waits to grow a bit before it really starts blooming.

2. Yeah that’s what I’m hoping for, it’s definitely growing more then before.

3. Do you recommend any scissors to use when I harvest ?

4. Lol, I used a pair of fiskars scissors I’ve had since elementary school, so no recommendations other than Fiskars is a darn good brand. If your trunk gets thick, a pair of pruning shears will be very nice, but you can always improvise.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Day44-left plant
    Day37-right plant

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. It’s hard to believe those are only a week apart. That little one ought to start popping off soon.

7. Ikr, but the smaller plant had more of its life inside of the solo cup and idk if it effects it but it the seed cap was left on the leaf for weeks and weeks.

8. I had to go back and check, I’m surprised that seed cap didn’t fall off sooner. I don’t think it had a detrimental effect. Looking at the little one, I think it’ll really explode in the next week with all those side shoots it has going.

9. #109 Toweliefever, Jan 20, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2021
    The cap would have still been on there too most likely but I took it off. And yeah I still have confidence in it, the new growth on top is coming in more besides the side shoots that have been coming already.
    This was the plant Saturday, it really took off since then.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Did some more lst to the plant on the left, I just tied down the branches on the edges.
    I hope I didn't do anything to mess it up even though I’m a little into the flowering.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Oh yeah, you’re good. You could be even more aggressive with her and she’ll be just fine. You’ll probably get a little more bang for your buck if you can get that main top cranked over a bit. The more level your canopy, the more light everything can get.

• Like Like x 1

Attached Files:

13. Decided when I got home I could do more so did a tiny more lst.
    Done touching it now, the blurple picture I took last when I made the top even lower.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  14. That’s more like it!

15. Day53 left plant
    Day46 right plant

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  16. UPDATE:
    The smaller plant is beginning to flower I see the white pistils shooting out.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Day 56 left plant
    Day 49 right plant

The left plant has the pistols really coming in super excited.
    And the right plant has really grew a lot just tied down all of the branches except the fan leaves.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Looking good Towelie!! Off to the races!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Day 63 left plant
    Day 56 right plant

Attached Files:

20. Looks good towelie! How long are these supposed to go for?