First grow journal. PC micro grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by BlowDroFoSho, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Just moving this thread to the appropriate "Micro Grow" section.
    [quote name='"BlowDroFoSho"']Day 17.

So of the 2 runts of the litter, the deformed one is growing faster, but still deformed. The other is growing nicely but very slow. The other 3 are growing strong and look nice, past the first node now :) I'm thinking that at about week three, 4 more days, I'm going to get rid of the deformed plant, if it doesn't improve. Because I need more space to transplant the others into bigger pots. I added another CFL for a day, but it got too hot so I decided to remove it and I think 3 will be okay. Well here's some pics of the progress. Enjoy.

[/QUOTE]

Attached Files:

2. Nice dude I had a pc setup but air wasn't flowing in proper so I had to take it apart an redo how my lights were and fans hoping to go get another car window reflector tomo as well as some super glue and hot glue sticks as well as some electrical tape for leaks around the front. All in all with how I have it setup ill be able to fit a window planter in it and lst around that looking at like 2 ft of lst space give or take if planter size is proper.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. How's she going?