First grow journal - NYC Diesel [Curing]

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Dankmass, Jul 29, 2017.

1. lol alright, I'm not doing anything to fuck her up I just raised the soil ph by 0.4 to get her into the range to absorb nutrients more easily.

We're good we're good

First grow journal

• Like Like x 1
  2. just can't stress enough how many people mess up their plants because they are impatient haha.

Grow journal

• Like Like x 1
  3. #83 Dankmass, Aug 11, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
    Yeah thanks for the kick back into line haha

First grow journal

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Haha was just posting the threads link on people's journals who i thought might be interested. I know they are normally only like 3-4 bucks on eBay or amazon but free is one hell of a deal. I was kinda weary at first because I had never heard of em but they are just an advertiser wanting to get more known. They have a few people testing out their lights if you haven't see the threads.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Plant is looking good today,

Question - can I top any of the branches? Or does it have to be one of the branches from the last place I topped...?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

First grow journal

6. It doesn't have to be where you already topped, but if you are topping again then you would need to start training them so the lower nodes receives light also. Or i would stop topping and just train from now on so all the lowers will become your new "tops"

Sent from my SM-G386W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Ok thank you. I just did a bit of training to try and give some of the lower future colas some more light

[​IMG]

First grow journal

8. How close to the current canopy should my scrog be? I'm going to put it in soon but right now it's at least a few inches above the plant, which is staying pretty short....
    I can cut the scrog legs if I need to lower it

[​IMG]

First grow journal

9. Usually i would put it @ 6-8" from the rim of the pot, fill then when they're about 6" above the screen id add a second screen & switch to flower

10. For you id go 8" above pot rim, once filled 3" above screen then flower

11. What do you mean once filled 3" above screen? I'm supposed to tuck any branches that poke through the screen no?

First grow journal

12. Yes but once your screen is filled they will grow above it id wait till theyre about 3-4" above the screen and flip the light

• Like Like x 1
  13. I just watered with nutes at ph7 and the runoff was ph 5.9. Similar to last time. Do I just leave it, and up the ph of the water next time?
    Multiple sources state the optimum soil ph range to absorb nutrients is between 6.3-6.8, and anything outside of that could cause a nutrient lockout.

[​IMG]

First grow journal

14. And i was told anywhere between 5.5-6.5 or 5.8-6.8 so it all depends or what you feel comfortable doing or if you see deficiency refer to the chart for next watering

15. Interesting. I guess you're still getting nutrients at 5.8-6 just maybe not as much as at say 6.5.

First grow journal

16. As long as it isn't way outta wack in either direction your fine lol

First grow ever!

• Like Like x 1