First Grow-Jock Horror,Durban Poison,& Skywalker

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by parabol, Aug 23, 2005.

1. This is my first grow. I am growing four plants in a megafarm converted into a DWC and two plants in soil.

The two plants in the front are Nirvana's Jock Horror. They are at day 24 of veg in these two pictures. The first picture is the first Jock Horror and it is about 5 1/2" tall with about 7 nodes. The second picture is the second plant and it is about 5 1/2" tall with about 6 nodes.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The two plants in the back are Nirvanas Durban Poison X Skunk #1 and they are at day 28 of veg. The first picture shows the first plant at about 8" tall and 8 nodes. The second picture shows the second plant at about 10 1/2" tall and 9 nodes.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    The two potted plants are Skywalkers that are just being veged to be kept as mothers.

Shot of whole box:
    [​IMG]

This is my first grow so I am very new at this. Do my plants look healthy? I am kind of concerned at the way the first jock picture shows the leaves all drooping. Any suggestions?
    I have about 38" total grow room before the plants are hitting the top of the 270w HPS, how tall should I let these get before switching to 12/12?

Thanks!!!

2. 'bout 8-12" unless you wanna go lst or somethin to keep 'em shorter...

3. HIGH All, I say too much water...how HIGH is your water level in your res? Is it just under the pots or is HIGHer than that? How often do you water the ones in soil? What types of lights you useing? What is the Fertilizer your useing? I see you have a thermometer, what's your temp and humidity at?

4. Looking forward to watching this one, especially as I fancy growing a bit of Durban Poison myself so I'm looking forward to seeing how it goes for you.

Good luck!

5. Looks like too much h20 to me, as well.

6. So far your doing pretty good.

7. Here are some updated pics of the grow so far. The plants are in day 10 of 12/12. I am using 3/4 strength GH nutes using the flowering dosage on the bottle. The temps stay around 79-81 degrees with the humidity usually around 55-65%. I havent seen any preflowers yet and I cant tell the sex of these bad boys yet either. The first pic is the whole grow and the second pic is of what I believe to be a male sac on one of the jock horrors. Could you guys let me know if you think it is a male ball as well? Sorry if the pics arent that great, cheap walmart digi.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Here are some updated pics of the plants at day 16. The first pic is of the whole grow. The second pic is of the Jock Horror. The small plant in the right hand corner is a clone of the Durban Poison in the back. The Durban Poison stretched quite a bit so I had to get a little creative with the string.
    Let me know what you guys think.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]