First grow.. Jasmine x Trainwreck

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by doom3crazy, Apr 23, 2010.

1. pics as promised. The top growth looks good to me :)

[​IMG]

2. that newer gorwth looks real green:) give her some more time, and some superthrive will help;) oh and my recent order from attitude has another cole train coming my way so im not outta the cole train game yet:D

3. oh hella. very nice!

4. so im pretty sure she is dead now... RIP

All that nice green growth on the top is drying and shrivling like a taco..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. hey man go easy, it was my first attempt, and I screwed up on some things, I have a white widow going right now and its going great.

6. #107 tokinLT, May 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2010
    damn man im sorry for your loss:(

7. geez man show some sympathy, im sure if it was your first grow then you wouldnt be laughing

8. thanks man :). No worries though. it was a good learning experience and this white widow of mine will be done proper! ;)

9. no doubt dude. atleast your loss wasnt nearly as bad as mine lol. damn dude my beans are almost here, cant wait to start that lowryder:)

10. Don't sweat that loser. He's obviously not livin the true 420 lyfestyle speadin hate. He joined last month and what does he have to show for it, nothing. He wishes he had the balls, patience for trial and error, intelligence to learn from mistakes to grow something. Ill be lookin out for your Widow. Good luck:wave:.

11. What gsxr750 said. I wouldn't sweat him. It was kinda funny to see. But funny like "aww man" pitty funny. I too am having trouble with my plants. Seems everytime I look at them they got sometype of lockout.

12. Sorry to hear that man.

And keep us updated on that WW :p

13. thanks for the support guys! :D

14. Hey man, sucks to see the loss. Set all the pieces in place and try again. All we have is time.