First grow, is it ready yet? + What do you think?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by naughty0, Jul 4, 2010.

1. Hey guys, here are some pics of my first grow, I'm 6 weeks into 12/12 now and these ar my most 'advanced' looking buds, just wanted to know what you guys think and if you think they're ready for harvest yet?

The grow had been going perfectly until about 3 weeks ago when spider mites attacked, and 2 weeks ago temperatures started getting VERY hard to keep in a suitable range, which seemed to dry up the white hairs (?) (eek!) but I think we're past the worst of it - all good learning though huh?!

See what you think, sorry for the funny (grow) lights, any comments are appreciated!

w1.jpg
    w2.jpg
    w3.jpg

2. what is it? most strains need 8 weeks to finish. let em plump up! there lookin good:cool:

3. So pretty. I think mj is pretty. If it were legal and I didn't smoke it, I would still want to grow it because it is so pretty. That top one is almost too pretty to smoke. :smoke: BTW, what kind are they?

4. They're KC brains leda UNO - A nice cheap set of seeds for my first attempt... didn't realise months ago the hundreds i was going to spend on lights / electricity / nutes etc... let alone that they'd grown to 6'!

On the bonus side... I'm gonna be toasty for the rest of the year!

5. here this link will help
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_r0_2ohTjk&playnext_from=TL&videos=RdjRmy6tjm0"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

6. Mate genius, ordered a microscope online now... btw, I'm loving that mask!

7. you can get that scope at any Radio Shack $12 ;)

8. heres a great one from hyrdofarm-40x with a great led light

9. Yeah i went for an ebay special for $3 ... if it doesn't work i'll just go n buy one

10. $3 scope arrived today, is pretty amazing quality, now i can see almost all my trich's are still clear!... man, i'm gonna have to wait longer yet... on the bonus side, i should end up with some nice fat buds, quite pleased for a first grow, but man am I changing a LOT for my next grow!

11. Lookin Good....You still got at least two more weeks and maybe more or, less on some.
    You can harvest for the high you want. The more clear trics say 50% is a head high and when you get 2/3 cloudy with some amber color your into couchlock....:smoke:

12. plants look great....dont rush em now.....you've got too much time in now to cut short quality and quantity....that money you spent will pay off way better than handin' money to some stiff for regs..lol.....i always have a hard time gettin this point across to the wife too...good luck on the harvest:D