First Grow Inside Greenhouse

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MrMunchies, May 14, 2012.

1. #1 MrMunchies, May 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2012
    Well germinated my seed in soil and now its starting to come up:hello:
    Im growing in my greenhouse and the tempature is around 78-82.It will be watered everyday and gets 12/12.

Attached Files:

2. Hurray! Do you know what strain it is? Check out my grow as well, I'm just a little further than you are right now. Hopefully yours doesn't go as slow as mine.

3. Hey mr munchies, arbitrarily watering everyday without lifting the plant pot to determine weight, or sticking your finger in a couple inches to see the dampness of the soil WILL drown your plant, even in a green house just becarefull about how much water your giving it. It is the single most overlooked thing that kills plants. You need to let the soil dry out to about 30% moisture before watering it back up to 70% so the roots have a chance to be oxygenated between waterings. Just a good tip so you don't overcare for it, cuz there really easy to smother bro.

4. I know i have help from a relative. Shes been growing other flowers and tomatoes for 50+ years.She knows lots and its really a big help.
    Thanks for the info though!

5. nah my friend gave them to me. So i was like fuck it planted it in soil that helps germinate the seed. Waited about 6 days and now the little guy is coming out. So il keep you guys posted!

6. why are you go 12\12 right away? you should do a 18\6 veg. for at least 4 weeks..:smoke:

7. Update!
    Its been a couple days about 4 and its getting kinda big.

Attached Files:

8. Bring the lights closer... or is it just sunlight? @_@ Tallll plant you got there.

9. sunlight and yeah shes getting big.
    Gonna be 2 weeks today

Attached Files:

10. Your plant is stretched and tiny, it needs more light. If it continues to grow under current conditions, you will probably have to stake it up to give the stem support.

11. Mine are around the same stage and they're tiny as hell, and all they get is sunlight as well. :S

12. 5/26/2012 Update
    weather is not so great out today so the greenhouse aint that warm. So i put her in my grow box downstairs to get some more light today. The stem needs to get stonger

Attached Files:

13. Any possible way for you to bury the stem?

14. have a fan in on the plant in the green house or grow box itll make the stem stronger since its gonna be a tall streched plant. if you look at my plant thread i got the stretched plant problem too.