First grow. Indoor CFL. Feedback?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by herb_girll, Oct 29, 2015.

1. hi everyone! I'm looking for constructive criticism, tips, and comments on my first grow I'm growing under a bunch of CFL daylight lights 4 x 100 watt bulbs and 6 x 60 watt bulbs I have 3 plants, 2 strains : 2 nebula from paradise and 1 trainwreck. They were planted into Miracle Gro Moisture control as seeds (all feminized). I actually planted both nebulas into the same pot, but come transfer time I put each plant in its own 3 gallon fabric pot. They've been under 18/6 lighting & ive been very lightly feeding with Alaska fish fertilizer and miracle gro liquid plant food. I haven't checked the pH yet :/
    The 2 plants to the left are nebula and the one to the right is trainwreck. It may be hard to tell in the pictures of individual plants which one is which at first but you'll be able to tell which ones which by the side of wall you see or whatever. The one to the left (#1) is recently topped, middle one (#2) was FIMed and the one to the right (#3) was LSTed and topped. Unfortunately #2 fell behind the others in growing. It looks strong though Seeds sprouted from soil October 2nd, and this is them today. First picture is plant #1, second is #w2, and 3rd.... You get it Tel me what you think!!! Feedback very much appreciated

Attached Files:

2. Miracle Gro scares the SHIT outta me

3. oh I forgot to mention, I transferred it into organic soil mixed with perlite.

4. Not looking too bad but they do look a lil stressed.

I think you need to check your ph asap. Slight yellowing on new growth, and a lil mishaped. Lack of nutes unlikely so could be a lock out due to ph.

Also have you got a bug problem maybe?

5. Brokenbritain, I'm not sure how to reply to yours specifically because I'm new to this. I don't have a bug problem, at least to my knowledge. What makes you say that? If its the leaves that look chewed up in the second pic, it's from FIMing, when I pinched. I was wondering about the yellowing of new growth. I'll get a ph soil tester as soon as I can. Also, the first plant seems to have darker leaves. Do you think this is a problem?

6. Yes it was the chewed up leaves.
    The top pic is rather dark, is that a trait of that strain?

It doesnt look dangerously green but is on the dark side. However there is no clawing and the plant generally looks healthy. Read the plant, hold back on feed a little and if it starts to look hungry then give her a feed.