First Grow in New Set-up. Third Grow: Chocolope, G13, Cali Hash

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by FredStonne, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Wow Okay.

It has been a wile since I last posted. Have been on vacation as well as doing modifications to the grow area.

Updates and Advancements:

-I have installed my Cooltube and hooked up my exhaust fan to the CoolTube. My temperatures now vary between 74-82, depends on if I am in the room with the air conditioning on.

-Placed a 4ftX2Ft flood table inside, drilled a couple of holes and created a Drip system with a recycling drain. In other words, I pump water to feed the plants, that water is then drained and recycled for use again.
    Note: Every other week I clean and replenish the reservoir. The weeks in between I just add proper PH water.

-6 of the plants ( 5 Cholopes and 1 G13) are about 2 1/2 weeks old.
    -I also have 3 much older plants (Power Kush and UFO). They are about a month old now, I have had them just never shared because I did not think they were going to make it through the power outage (Long story of me being gone and plants being deprived of everything) . BUT THEY DID!!

-Also notice that I did succesfully pinch one of the chocolopes and it is growing 2, maybe 3 heads kind of hard to tell. there is a pic.

Anyway, the babies are still in a DWC while the older ones I have transplanted into the drip.

Not many concerns at this point, except that a couple of the babies keep growing tiny little brown spots here and there and that I must make one last adjustment to my grow area, which is removing the flood table and creating two seperate flood tables on top of the existing wood table I made. One for flowering and the other for Veg.

Here are pics:
    Please comment and add any suggestions you may have

Attached Files: