First grow ! // Ice x Trainwreck // 400w CFL

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by xn33k0x, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Icewreck seeds from CropKingSeeds.

Seeds were germinated with a 12 hour soaking in room temp water, and then thrown on a plate between a wet papertowel in a dark warm place and let them sit there for 2 days until a young white sprout cracked through the seed, then planted them in a small container.

Everything was going well, until i decided to water them 2 times with full strenght miracle grow for tropical plants.

Day 11 (2-3 days after watering at 100% nutes)

2. Day 14 -

The plants seems to be growing again , i repotted them yesterday and they seem to be liking their new pot.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

What do you guys think??

• Like Like x 1
  3. I've learned that drastic influences to your grow will make the end product not as "good" as the strain should turn out to be. Also, I would never use miracle grow as a form of nutrient.

4. I agree and i will not use it again, to be honest i dont think i will add any nutrient except when it's gonna be the time to make them flower. And i will use specialized stuff.

5. It's totally up to you if you decide not to use nutes during veg but I would suggest for you to do so and I know that all of the 'pros' do. Starting around day 15 from seed/clone is a good time to start. They will def need cal-mag during at some point in veg

6. Hi ! Here is an update, 2-3 days have passed and lot's of new exciting stuff happened! I tryed to unlean one of the plant a little cause i was scared if it was growing that way it would such the ground and incite pest and i broke the main stem but not completely i heard a crack and i stopped, i was doing it very gently anyways when it broke, actually i don't know how bad it is cause it's in the ground.. but we will see how it goes and if it heals back up. Also i ordered some Quick One auto seeds that produce buds in +/- 50 days from seed. Here is some pics of my babies today.

The broken one is the one at the front left
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And... The one i broke.... The biggest one and the healthiest looking. Sigh.. But notice how it stand still. I will update in 2-3 days see if it's surviving or not. Also notice how i had to cut some leaves due to nutrient burn!

Poor baby,

[​IMG]

:(

Thanks and cya in a couple days.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Subbed. Be Careful with the MG. Looking good man.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. 18th day of the vegetative stage -

Despite all the harm that was done to the babies, they seem to be growing well.
    What do you guys think for this stage? Is it an acceptable growth?
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  9. Day 19 - Top view
    [​IMG]
    2 different plants, what do you guys think?
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Day 21 !

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. Day 23

I had to report all 4 of them due to the soil which was too much filled with chemicals and nutes and it was slowly killing the plant, here is the pic of the bunch and a close up of the sick plants. Hopefully they recover soon. Im now using 100% bio soil.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Day 24 -

[​IMG]

Weird curling of leaves ;
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Day 26 -

Since the repotting 2-3 days ago they seem to have handled everything very well and are in a healthy shape. No more new signs of N toxicity, defficiencies, etc. All the new growth is very very healthy! They will be some very nice plants. I plan on vegging for another 2 weeks and 4 days and then flowering.

What does everyone think? Does it look good !?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. Day 31 -

Everything is going well. I caught some beetle-like insects and i fed them to my Venus flytrap. It was running on my plant. See for yourselves.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. I was doing 24h lights until about 2 weeks ago now im on 20/4 and also about 10min ago i fimmed the top growth with pinch method and i used everclear to sanitize my hands before doing so.. in a week or two i will probably top them... i think im gonna veg for another month.. what you guys think??

16. 1 month and 7 days old! ( Day 37 )

They are getting so big! I had to top them all today! So here is an update look at the beautiful plants!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I wonder what this is though??

[​IMG]

17. Day 55 - 10 days into flowering

Yesterday i trashed one of the 4 plants. It was definately male as i could see very little sacks forming at the top node.. and the 3 other ones!! I can definately see pistils... one of them they are a bit bigger and whiter , the other ones are still small. But now i'll know exactly what to look for in my next grow. It's going very well and my plants are healthy, they might be missing a little light but i wasnt expecting 3 females out of 4 seed. Anyhow i'll add some more lights this weekend and i will also post some pictures for you all!

THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP! We are almost there!! I cant wait to try this weed.

18. Here is a male i threw away, i had another one that i threw away 3 days ago
    [​IMG]

And here is a female, looking beautiful.

[​IMG]

And my second female.. i think.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Day 20 of flowering.. how does it look?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

20. 2 months and 8 days...
    27 days into flower.. first i wanted to grow full organic.. but my flowers were really small and flowering really slowly so i decided to give some nutes today. here are pics of my plants!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The plant under the HPS is growing a little bit slower!!

[​IMG]