First grow here

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by firerush2001, Mar 17, 2002.

1. High all. Hows it going. Well I started some seeds and this is how they are so far.

Attached Files:

• pot1.jpg
      pot1.jpg
      File size:
      64.6 KB
      Views:
  2. And this one.

Attached Files:

• pot2.jpg
      pot2.jpg
      File size:
      28.7 KB
      Views:
  3. and more....

Attached Files:

• pot3.jpg
      pot3.jpg
      File size:
      48.7 KB
      Views:
  4. and this one....

Attached Files:

• pot4.jpg
      pot4.jpg
      File size:
      32.7 KB
      Views:
  5. two more....

Attached Files:

• pot5.jpg
      pot5.jpg
      File size:
      28.5 KB
      Views:
  6. the last one....

Attached Files:

• pot6.jpg
      pot6.jpg
      File size:
      25.8 KB
      Views:
  7. hey kewl, hoew long have you been growinbg those? I have been growin mine for about 3-4 weeks and they look about like that (only two plants though)

8. Mine are only one week old...

9. Well here are some more pictures for you guys...

Attached Files:

10. Well here's the first one....

Attached Files:

11. some more....

Attached Files:

12. And this will be the last one for now.....

Thanks.....

Attached Files:

13. As of right now there going to be indoor... I have them under some fluorescent lights. I will be getting a 400 watt mh. Hippycrackers dad used to grow, so I can get his light. We have already talked about it. He is the one who gave me the seeds. He says they are from amsterdam. They are really good seeds. I started 4 seeds(2 from hippycracker dad) and his 2 that I got from him are 2 times the height of the other 2 seedlings. they all came up at the same time but his are bigger. I think in the summer I will see how they are doing and see If I will put them outside. But I'll talk to you guys later. Bye.

14. some not bad pic. when mine sprout I post some pic

15. Well here they are 4 days later....
    This one is turning out graet..

Attached Files:

16. This one is not bad...

Attached Files:

17. If you look at the tips of the first two, you will see that there is some damage done to them. I was not thinking and put them by the window and where I live it went down to minus 37. Well as you can see they are getting better.

This plant is a sativa. I'm not sure what kind but I know it is.

Attached Files:

18. unoit has said it well,,,using a new clean, razor,or utility blade will make the cutting a snap....Get those babies close under a good flouro as soon as you have done the modifications..that will help them grow out,,instead of up..

[​IMG]

19. Thank you for the information. I have them under lights. I have 6 34 watt flouresent lights so a total of 204 watts. Plus I should be getting that 400 watt mh soon from hippys dad. As of right now I have 4 plants growing. They seem to be doing fine other then when I put them by the window. Soon they will be under 604 watts of light. I will draw a diagram to show you how the room looks, and where the lights are. But I better go.

20. Well I did what you said. I have them in different planter now and it looks good. Well here is the pic.

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      8.8 KB
      Views: