First Grow: Help Needed...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tokethedr0, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Hello everyone,

First of all, I am new here, but I love the community. Expect to be seeing me around.

So, I'd like to attempt my first grow. I want to do it indoor (no real choice). I have some lights/fixtures which were used for a reptile, but I'm unsure if they will be of any use. I am very restricted when it comes to finances, so I'd like to take the affordable route. I am only looking to grow 1-2 plants for personal stash.

That's pretty much where I stand, and I don't know anything much about growing.

Please educate me.'

Regards,
    tokethedr0

2. heres the only tip i can give you, read alot. and find out about the light color spectrums i grow outdoor so idk about that.

3. Yeah no one can tell you what to do. Just read a lot, check out the journals, see what other people have done and decide what'll work for you. Your reptile light will not grow a plant, but depending on what it is it may be useful for providing UV light. Don't look at it or hang around it though, because it's not too great for us humans.

4. just buy 2 or 3 CFL bulbs and some good dirt and youll be fine. you dont really need a lot for those 2 plants.